FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Cup or the League?

Renegade

118 members have voted

1. 1. What would you rather win?

• Scottish Cup
    • Division 1

With what's happened to County today, here's a hypothetical question. Would you rather see ICT win the Scottish Cup or win Division 1 and get promotion back to the SPL.

For me, I'd have the league any day of the week.

Edited by Renegade

I'd be very surprised to see a single person opt for the cup.

Here's one. As I said on another thread, I was a St Mirren fan before ICT. 1987 was a far bigger result and more talked about than any promotion or stay in the SPL.

I'd much rather win the league but to win the Cup is something special (Especially when your in the 1st division) I think County won't even care if they don't win the league now, they've got their cup final and i'd be the exact same if i was in County's shoes. At the start of the season i thought we'd finish in the top 3 or 4. The challenge cup final was excellent and i would have been happy with finishing 3rd but if we were to win the scottish cup and finish 3rd i'd have been more than delighted. These days we are top of the league though so that has to take priority, the league means far more to us now because of the position we are in. Well done to ICT AND Ross County.

League. That shows who the best team is over the whole season.

And next season it's gone.

Bet ICT fans won't be talking about an away win in the First Division at Queen of the South in 60 years. They would still talk of a Scottish Cup win though.

Bet ICT fans won't be talking about an away win in the First Division at Queen of the South in 60 years. They would still talk of a Scottish Cup win though.

No, but they will be talking about the amazing unbeaten run, the league win, and becoming the first ever team to bounce straight back up!

No, but they will be talking about the amazing unbeaten run, the league win, and becoming the first ever team to bounce straight back up!

Pitty we aren't the first team to ever bounce straight back up though!!