FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Prized ICT possession

caley100

Just thinking about what ICT items/tops/memorobilia you have which you would not give away/sell.

I have a players top that was worn in Rossco's testimonial(signed)

I have Grantys top from the first div winning season 2003-04(signed) which is in Caleystan's possession -i hope.

Caleystan has a bit of the turnstyle from the howden end gate at Telford street.

Granty's top is hanging on the wall in front of me.

Where is that thing i got from Telford Street? I haven't seen it for years. It was the piece of metal that people would put their money on as they paid to go through the gate. I think it was inscribed with something in Latin. I doubt very much if it has survived 15 years of Caley 100's garage clear-out's.

Latin my ass....

Norton

Improved Patent Turnstile

Le Grand & Sutcliffe

Sole makers and Proprietors of Norton Patent

Abyssinian Wells

Tube Works.

And its safe..

Got the 2007-2008 team signed top.

But a little sentimental number is getting Ian black and Terry Butcher to sign last seasons away shirt in gold marker after the rangers game where he scored the winning pen. Also got him to sign the Rangers programme aswell from the night. On my wall loud and proud.

Just thinking about what ICT items/tops/memorobilia you have which you would not give away/sell.

I have a players top that was worn in Rossco's testimonial(signed)

I have Grantys top from the first div winning season 2003-04(signed) which is in Caleystan's possession -i hope.

Caleystan has a bit of the turnstyle from the howden end gate at Telford street.

Granty's top is hanging on the wall in front of me.

Where is that thing i got from Telford Street? I haven't seen it for years. It was the piece of metal that people would put their money on as they paid to go through the gate. I think it was inscribed with something in Latin. I doubt very much if it has survived 15 years of Caley 100's garage clear-out's.

Latin my ass....

Norton

Improved Patent Turnstile

Le Grand & Sutcliffe

Sole makers and Proprietors of Norton Patent

Abyssinian Wells

Tube Works.

And its safe..

You've left out the most prized possession of all - a ball signed by the Caley team of 1992/93 which was presented after a 3-4 defeat to Steve Paterson's Huntly in the Highland League Cup.

One of my girlfriend's former colleagues was Juanjo's landlady and she got me an autograph. A bit embarrassing considering I was 25 when I got the autograph.

I know how you feel, I'm 26 and currently have a similar plan in operation involving Ryan Esson........

Can't really match any of the great souvenirs above. I did get my copy of 'Going Ballistic' signed by most of the squad though.

I have a Caley training top which was worn by Kevin Mann at Huntly in the last ever game.

I also have an original cassette tape of 'Bring it on Home' :004: :004:

And loads of early gear such as the ICT tartan tie and scarf.

Every programme from season 2004-5, home, away and friendlies.

Edited by The Mantis

Pride and joy is one of Rosscoes away top which I wear playing five a sides in dundee twice a week. Its not the most popular at the moment. Was even better on Sunday when I took it off and had the Champions T shirt underneath. Still got the bruises but well worth it. Loving it !