FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Dougie Imrie

Disappointing how he really didn't seem to even come close to making it as one of our top 10 players when he came back from injury up until he left.

Maybe he needs SPL football to stay motivated - too big for the first divivsion? He thinks so.

The challenge cup final was the last straw.

Although, Congratulations Dougie :D

His best ever game for us was against Motherwell in the cup. He played out his skin that night and at the same time managed to get the whole team fired up.

That game was the turning point of our season for me.

I wish he was still here.

His best ever game for us was against Motherwell in the cup. He played out his skin that night and at the same time managed to get the whole team fired up.

Spot on, Johnboy. With Imrie and Jonny on fire causing mayhem on the wings, Rooney in the middle and Foran coming from deeper to latch on to cut backs a la lampard we'd have an attacking force that you strike fear into any of the SPL defences. Without Imrie we're still good but will need a little more cutting edge to challenge for top six.

you know what ... well done to Imrie !!!!

His career has been real "Roy of the Rovers" stuff ... in junior football not that many seasons ago he has climbed the ranks, competed in the SFL and the SPL and is now presumably attracting interest or at least scouting trips from bigger teams north and south of the border .... If he achieves all of this whilst having a bit of arrogance to fuel his motivation and/or self belief that he can reach the very top then I say good luck to him !!! Its a short career and he appears to be making every effort to get the most out of it.

Spot on, Johnboy. With Imrie and Jonny on fire causing mayhem on the wings, Rooney in the middle and Foran coming from deeper to latch on to cut backs a la lampard we'd have an attacking force that you strike fear into any of the SPL defences. Without Imrie we're still good but will need a little more cutting edge to challenge for top six.

Have to agree that would be some attacking line up :lol:

But there's arrogant :lol: and arrogant :lol: . He sure has made the most the most out of his football life and I'm sure we've all heard the (probably true) stories about him and his merry capers. And we'll never forget that infamous that we've heard somewhere from Mr Imrie along the way - "Don't you know who I am?".