FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Inverness CT v Elgin City - Tickets

caleyrule

I've got a lot of family and friends in Elgin wanting to know the same thing. I would've thought it'd be announced by now; since there's been stories in the papers about Rangers v Killie pricing problems

If we cant sellout for Rangers I very much doubt the Elgin game will be all ticket , though I'm hearing Elgin have a large support travelling .

C'mon DC, Behave yourself....This is an absolutely massive fixture.

Is that the same fans that turned out en masse :tongueincheek: to watch the Elgin V ICT friendly last year. Eagle scored a peach that day.

I think we should give City a wee bit more respect as the results they are getting just now suggest the improvement they have made,3rd in the league the last time I looked.That must be down to a certain B.Wilson coaching.

Forget about Highland league rivalries.This should be a good cup match. We were in that position once

Was thinking the other day about possible lineups for this game, to try and rest some of our first teamers; who have played nearly every game this season!

A fringe 11 could be:

-------------Tuffey---------------

McCann*---Innes-----Munro©----Golabek

Sanchez---Morrison--McBain----Gil

-------Sutherland----Odi--------

* If still on loan

I'd imagine though that there wouldn't be too many changes from the first 11 team, as Terry won't be taking Elgin lightly.

When is the transfer window open? If Terry manages to get some of his (already identified) targets in, then they could come into reckoning.

• 2 weeks later...

...and with today's result I imagine we can expect another hundred or so Elgin City fans (to their estimate of 600-1200), who will make the trip through with optimism of sneaking a win.

I had thought this would be a good chance to rest players, but it could now be seen as a chance for first teamers to rediscover their form!? We've not been scoring and we've been conceding quite a few, despite the best efforts of Esson.

Edited by RossP

If its a team like Roys testimonial I won't hold my breath.. they'll want it more than us, just ask Jamie Duff.

Sound like Roy and Stuart Golabeck will play in this one.

Listen here

Terry said we only had 16 players available today yet we named 7 subs. I take it Roy & Golly weren't fit to play but were on the bench?