FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Scottish Elections

Scottish Election  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who will you vote for?

I think it's fair to say that the people of Scotland have lived up to their word and hammered the Lib Dems for forming the coalition with Labour the Nasty Party after the general election.

Fixed it for you. nanananana.gif

alex salmond going to phone david cameron tonight to tell him what he thinks of him

I think he will tell him that the SNP have a mandate from the Scottish Electorate and the Tories don't and that there will be an expectation that Cameron will respect that.

i pick snp and should do a scottish referendum now and quit great britain ,am not racist before any one says.great britain are trying to shut down all our Military Bases so time to get out of the uk now

and can i just ask what sort of bases do you think we will have left if we are no longer part of the union?

Just think of the money that could be saved by not blowing up half the middle east and getting shot of trident.!

Anyway, pondering the fate if bases if we became independent in say 5 or more years time seems strange when the coalition in London will probably have got rid of most by august!

i pick snp and should do a scottish referendum now and quit great britain ,am not racist before any one says.great britain are trying to shut down all our Military Bases so time to get out of the uk now

and can i just ask what sort of bases do you think we will have left if we are no longer part of the union?

Hopefully none.

One day we might finally recognise our position in life, concentrate on our own affairs and accept that if the USA wants to play the world's unaccountable policeman that we don't have to join in. We can use the money we save on weapons and infrastructure to invest in the communities that will suffer due to the closure of such facilities.

We can be like Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Holland, Belgium and Switzerland instead of pretending we are like USA, Russia or China. Our neighbours can carry on pretending if they want but with their own money and reputation not ours.

I voted for David Stewart (Labour) just because he supports ICT.

I didn't because when he was a young lad, as soon as may turned to june, he wanted to play cricket.

Needless to say, most of us carried on playing footie!!!! :twothumbsup: