FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Youth teams

madsooz

Oh DoofersDad - I think I love you (only hope you're not 18 or I'm in BIG trouble!) :love03:

Proof if proof were needed that you have some very strange views!

And, no, you're not in big trouble. I was 18 once but that was more years ago than I care to remember - although not that many that I can't remember.

At the risk of interfering with yer Internet romance madsooz - or can I call ya just mad - dont fret about saying what ya think or feel on here. Of course ya will get red dots but you will also get green dots to scrub them out - in fact ignore the feckin dots as they are usually given by individuals who are not relating to the content of yer post but becos they simply have a different perspective. And there are some bestards who are simply being sarcastic or "fishing" - ya can spot them a feckin mile away :biggrin:

I could be a role model :rolleyes:

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Thanks to all for your input - much appreciated. :twothumbsup: I do my best not to be mad all the time, whether we're talking about mad as in furious or mad as in one flew over the cuckoo's nest, but mad enough sometimes to voice my opinion. If I thought for one minute I could add something constructive to youth training then I would help out, but my work pattern sadly doesn't allow this. My knowledge of football probably wouldn't be good enough either, so I would possibly be more of a hindrance than a help :unsure: . Anyway, I've said my piece on this topic and am away now to try to think up something else to encourage all the other fruit loops to come out of the woodwork :rotflmao: