FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

White Socks

Rossco

Evening guys,

Long time looker but first time poster..

I was wondering with you lot could answer something that has bugged me for ages!

What are the white socks worn by Tansey, A Shinnie, Tade etc? And what are there purpose?

Well from a psychological perspective - socks represent wealth and prevention, as long as they are not worn. Once seen worn in a dream, they mean business losses. If one's mother is alive, it means that he will migrate with her to another country, or it could mean that she will be deprived of her son. If the socks are new and have a clean smell in the dream, it means that one regularly pays his due alms, that he is praised for his character and that his money will grow in a lawful way. If his socks are old or emit bad odors in the dream, it means that he withholds paying the obligatory alms tax, that he is uncharitable, worthy of blame and that his wealth will quickly disappear. White in a dream also means beauty or it could represent elderly people.

Hope that helps.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

If you have been a regular viewer on here, Rossco, you should know better than to ask questions like that.

It's like saying to a woman who has undergone lip enhancement ..."Why did you do that?" to which she replies ..."Because I wanted to, I could and it stops the ends of lips from fraying".

:sarcastic: