FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Butchers No Show at Testimonial

Renegade

OK folks, all these speculative posts have been given a topic of their own.

Can I remind you that it is speculation as to how/why Mr Butcher was allegedly not at the Testimonial, as someone already posted, maybe he was inside Nessie the moonwalking mascot.

Innocent until proved guilty and all that. :rules02:

OK folks, all these speculative posts have been given a topic of their own.

Can I remind you that it is speculation as to how/why Mr Butcher was allegedly not at the Testimonial, as someone already posted, maybe he was inside Nessie the moonwalking mascot.

Innocent until proved guilty and all that. :rules02:

Maybe our terrible injury situation took it's toll!

On a slightly different note I found it quite interesting that in his speech given before the meals in hospitality Mr Sutherland said that although he makes a point of not interfering with the managers decisions it was a massive mistake to release Munro and he didn't agree with it. Was quite surprised that he came out and said that publicly, would have made it even more interesting if Butcher was there!

Edit- Spelling, Doh!

Edited by fraz
  • Agree 2

On a slightly different note I fould it quite interesting that in his speech given before the meals in hospitality Mr Sutherland said that although he makes a point of not interfering with the managers decisions it was a massive mistake to release Munro and he didn't agree with it. Was quite surprised that he came out and said that publicly, would have made it even more interesting if Butcher was there!

Wow find it surprising he said that in public too!

Butcher is a coward and a bully IMHO .

As some would say you are

Not anyone that knows me .

Exactly hiding behind a username on your computer

Final word on it from me little boy , you had your invite and went running to the Mods greeting like a bairn .

Butcher is a coward and a bully IMHO .

As some would say you are

Not anyone that knows me .

Exactly hiding behind a username on your computer

Final word on it from me little boy , you had your invite and went running to the Mods greeting like a bairn .

Haha hardman

Edited by tm4tj
Had yer chance Luke, banned from topic.

Maybe Grant and Russel didn't want him there?

Was just thinking that myself, maybe he gave them the option and they told him to feck arf for the day, maybe he was changing a tyre the jack slipped and he was stuck underneath a car from 3 to 4.45, maybe he was away scouting some new talent on Sunday, maybe he was playing hide and seek in the woods with his dog and forgot the time, maybe well never know.

This is ridiculous and the truth has to be made known. There is clear evidence from Sherriff Court records that a Mr. Russel Duncan and a Mr. Grant Munro were granted a "stay away" restraining order to refrain a Mr Terry Butcher from going within a mile of the Tulloch Caledonian stadium on Sunday 22nd April 2012. The motion for a preliminary injunction was witnessed by a Mr David Sutherland.

I also understand that Mr Butcher was assisting in the after party clear up of the Abriachan Forest Festival and was quoted as saying "Cant see the difference. It is a case of dead wood in both instances".

I had a look at Saturday's programme earlier and from what I can see, Butcher had no intention of going whatsoever. In the programme there is an advert and a little piece about the game which is to be expected. Richie Foran also mentions it in his column and wishes Duncan and Munro well, again as one would expect. Butcher meanwhile doesn't even acknowledge that the game is taking place. Think that says it all.

• Agree 1