FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Butchers No Show at Testimonial

Renegade

If that's aimed at me Alex, I'll bite.

I bought five tickets, three adults and two kids. I was due to be one of them but due to the rescheduling of a golf tie (which I won incidentally :clapping:) I had to cancel. Chose not to forfeit the tie but could have I suppose. Did however make sure the ticket was used and made sure my best regards were passed on to those concerned.

Not aimed at anyone in particular mate.

Wow, two love ins on the one topic. Do I need to buy a hat?

I'll tell you this, I'm not falling out with oddquine; scares the sh!t out of me

:bighug:

So. We have all agreed to disagree that Butcher never showed up, never said anything, probably should have and oddquine and IHE (all man) are the best of buddies and don't quote me on that junior.

Lot's of valid points on here, but maybe some should wait for the facts before jumping in feet first and the lovefest will be left on the topic as proof that CTO is far superior to overthebridge, just like our team!

I'll tell you this, I'm not falling out with oddquine; scares the sh!t out of me

I could add a separate psychological formulation but I will desist :furtive: There certainly appears to be a fair degree of internalised anger, possibly exacerbated by living in Lybster. I hope that my brief therapeutic intervention has dissapated some of the anger and promoted the frank realisation that this forum is all about differing opinions and perspectives and not to become overly involved in heated debates.

I would love to share a voddie or two with the lass but it would have to be strictly on a professional basis, I have enuff stalkers alredy and the thought of Dougal and Oddquine teaming up scares the sh!t out of me. :lol: :lol:

I could add a separate psychological formulation but I will desist :furtive:

Good.a lesson learned, then! :clapping:

There certainly appears to be a fair degree of internalised anger, possibly exacerbated by living in Lybster.

Nope......just a lot of boredom living somewhere where it's so quiet, the only time you know its not Sunday is when the Archers Omnibus doesn't come on the radio..

I hope that my brief therapeutic intervention has dissapated some of the anger and promoted the frank realisation that this forum is all about differing opinions and perspectives and not to become overly involved in heated debates.

Have to say, there was a lot more irritation (I don't really do anger unless I am three sheets to the wind..and I try not to post smashed, because then I can't spell. :oops: ) after your "brief therapeutic intervention" than before. On the rare occasions I do angry, I just abuse the dog verbally. He now thinks his first name starts with an F and ends in off.

I do realise what forums are about...but I kinda thought this forum would be a break from the polarised opinions to the level of complete irrationality on political forums, and the pink and fluffy stuff on Silver Surfer forums. Pink and fluffy this place doesn't do...but pretty polarised it can, though not to the complete irrationality level.......and, as I have only two subjects on which I have a view which is totally and unashamedly one-sided......and football isn't one of them.so on the rare times I post, .I do try to insert an element of even-handedness in posts I perceive as polarised (or verging on it). Tbh....... I kinda like heated debates...just not pointless ones...and I think this is one of those.

I would love to share a voddie or two with the lass but it would have to be strictly on a professional basis, I have enuff stalkers alredy and the thought of Dougal and Oddquine teaming up scares the sh!t out of me. :lol: :lol:

I drink OVD and coke for preference (but can do voddie and fresh orange if I must)..take a note in case I ever get down the road when ICT are at home, I don't have to be somewhere else early doors and can invade the local meeting pub (if I can find it). I always buy my own round as well! :drinking05:

I think Dougal is a glass 1/8th full of nothing he likes kind of person, while I am more of a glass 1/8th full of stuff I like but 7/8th empty otherwise type....so I think a Dougal/Oddquine ganging up at any time is not on the cards. :wink: (Does Dougal know he is called after my dog?)

Have to say I'm quite gratified that I scare the crap out of anybody....because in my real life even my dog is bigger than me, which is why I do verbal abuse rather than physical in controlling him....and my kids and grandkids do a lot of :doh::rolleyes:sigh.gifgtfo.gifwhen I open my mouth! :lol:

• Agree 2