FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Transfer News.

Guest Mahonio

Guest Mahonio

Just a quick thread to find out when Transfer Market officially opens and also, when will we start hearing rumours regarding transfers and IHE, i am not referring to your "rumours" :P or is it unlikely that we'll hear rumours due to us being a club who likes to do deals behind closed doors or not announced until they are officially signed?

It's the New Faces Show

Caley Thistle supporters will see fresh faces when pre-season training begins on June 29 - for up to seven new players are at an advanced stage of negotiations to join the club.

Several of them are actively investigating the Inverness housing market.

Manager Terry Butcher said: "I'm more than happy with the progress that has been made on bringing in new players and we've certainly benefited from doing the spadework very early.

"Names cannot be revealed just now as their contracts at other clubs have not yet expired. But they have committed their futures to us and that is very satisfying.

"Some can be named within the next week to 10 days, but the fact that they are checking out homes and schools in Inverness speaks for itself.

"I expect them all to be at Fort George when pre-season training begins and I'm confident our supporters will be pleased with who we've been able to bring in on our restricted budget."

http://ictfc.com/news/team-news/516-its-the-qnew-facesq-show

I think the key word in the press release is "schools". That may suggest that some of the players might not be that young or inexperienced (particularly if they have kids of school age). I can also think of one player, who's contract has not yet run out with another club who has a child of school age..... Oh please let it be true!

Also, if the above post is true about Wigan loanees, I hope one of those is Golobart!

Edited by Renegade
  • Agree 2

Good news, glad to see we are getting things sorted.

Never doubted we would! Did any of you? :ponder:

Let's see who they are first before we decide we are sorted!

Erm..no...wouldn't it be better to see how they play? Who they are, where they come from and their ages mean nothing......what they can do with the ball does.......and how they gel. But at least it looks as if we are going to have a squad.

I think the key word in the press release is "schools". That may suggest that some of the players might not be that young or inexperienced (particularly if they have kids of school age). I can also think of one player, who's contract has not yet run out with another club who has a child of school age..... Oh please let it be true!

Also, if the above post is true about Wigan loanees, I hope one of those is Golobart!

here's hoping we are not looking for schools for the players
  • Agree 1

Just a quick thread to find out when Transfer Market officially opens and also, when will we start hearing rumours regarding transfers

If you want information on who we are going to sign, then in descending order of reliability:

1. football-rumours.co.uk

2. IHE

:wink:

From the SPL web-site:

SPL summer signings

Signings made by SPL clubs so far this summer

Aberdeen

Celtic

Dundee United

Michael Gardyne - forward (Ross County)

Mark Millar - midfielder (Falkirk)

Brian McLean - defender (Preston)

Radoslaw Cierzniak - goalkeeper (Alki Larnaca)

Hearts

Hibernian

Inverness CT

Gary Warren - defender (Newport County)

Kilmarnock

Motherwell

Rangers

Ross County

Ross Tokely - defender (Inverness CT)

St Johnstone

Tam Scobbie - defender (Falkirk)

Gary Miller - defender (Ross County)