FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

David Proctor - Edmonton FC

Yngwie

I was curious to see whether these ex-ICT players had got themselves fixed up with a club yet, so had a trawl around the web.

• According to the Express, Kenny Gillet is currently in Hungary having talks with Upjest.
  • Piermayr said when he left back in May that he wanted to try his luck in Germany but I can't see anything on him after that.
  • Can't see anything at all on Claude Gnapka or David Proctor (but the latter prompted a scary thought when someone posted that we only have 3 fit defenders!)
  • Oh, and the old favourite Djebi-Zadi has disappeared off the face of the earth.

Anyone know any more as to their whereabouts?

[*]According to the Express, Kenny Gillet is currently in Hungary having talks with Upjest.

I thought his reason for leaving us was to get back to France, because his pregnant wife was homesick! Hungary closer than Scotland to France ???

I still think we will miss him most of all the players who left.

Piermayr said when he left back in May that he wanted to try his luck in Germany but I can't see anything on him after that.

I found on an Austrian site that in mid-June he had talks with Sturm Graz, and announced that he wanted to join them. However when the Sturm coach tried to phone him to finalise things Piermayr never called him back. The coach said (translated):

"Piermayr is a developing player who would have been interesting but he has not called back and responded unprofessionally. This is a shame, because he was with us actually already scheduled..."

Gillet seems to have left Upjest without getting an offer.

Complete guess, but I wonder if Proctor might be going back to Airdrie now that their promotion to D1 has just been confirmed?

Half Man Half Biscuit - still on the go

Loved HMHB when I was about 18. Still got Back in the DHSS up in the loft. Should really give it another play.

I would prefer to give Cooper a chance rather than have Piermayr or Proctor back. With County and Dundee in the league there's a bit more of a safety margin to bring one or two youngsters through this season.

Love the lumberjack video... :P

With the news that Proctor has signed with the Eddies, a lot of FC Edmonton fans are curious what we can expect from our newest player. We've got hopes he can bring a bit of stability to a somewhat porous backline and maybe provide a bit of leadership for some of our young defenders.

Anyone interested in taking a peek at what the Edmonton Supporters Group has been talking about him, feel free to check it out here - http://www.edmontonsoccerfans.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=485