FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

A PSYCHOLOGICAL PERSPECTIVE

IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER

To emphasise how psychologically scared I am at the moment this is NOT a feckin wind-up - well most of it isnt.  :004:

As you are all aware I am intuitive and skilled analyser of human behaviours. At East End Park I noticed some concerning points in regard to postures, communications and auras. Sitting at the front of the stand I could quite clearly hear some of the shouts eminating from the park.

The positive aura has always surrounded ICT but it is clearly diminishing. There was a distinct lack of paasion - even after the dust-ups. There was no feeling of urgency and there was no "togetherness". We appear to have a defence who are professionally sound but have an automatic "need" to hoof the ball. This led to some chastising from Black and Bazza - but it just served to get more of the same. On the other hand I never heard anything of Rankin nor did I hear any of the others slagging him - but they didnt hold back on Rory and Denzil.

The team spirit is being lost - there were too many individuals out there. This will go down well but I have to lay the blame with CC. He has been poor tactically and never was the greatest of communicators/motivators. There are divides in this team and I suspect a degree of favouritism. And what is being said behind the scenes has an effect as well.

Just have to get pished.  :015: :015:

here's my psychological perspective on the festive top 10 (as the actress said to the bishop - I had to work this in somewhere).........

1. Schizophrenia --- Do You Hear What I Hear?

2. Multiple Personality Disorder --- We Three Kings Disoriented Are

3. Dementia --- I Think I'll be Home for Christmas

4. Narcissistic --- Hark the Herald Angels Sing About Me

5. Manic --- Deck the Halls and Walls and House and Lawn and Streets and Stores and Office and Town and Cars and Buses and Trucks and Trees and.....

6. Paranoid --- Santa Claus is Coming to Town to Get Me

7. Borderline Personality Disorder --- Thoughts of Roasting on an Open Fire

8. Personality Disorder --- You Better Watch Out, I'm Gonna Cry, I'm Gonna Pout, Maybe I'll Tell You Why

9. Attention Deficit Disorde r --- Silent night, Holy oooh look at the froggy - can I have a chocolate, doorknobs are neat, why is France so far away?

10. Obsessive Compulsive Disorder --Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells...

Guest Sandy Cromarty

I realise IHE that this post has not been an easy one for you to make and I sympathise with your take on things, after last weeks game I really expected us to be on the up but now it looks like we are still in total disarray, we are watching a decent team being flushed down the drain.

I.H.E............. I tread very warily here 'cause I know you're hurtin' and at this time of year I don't want to be on the end of a IHE wrath rant, but surely all will be well when Pressley takes up his coaching role.

I.H.E............. I tread very warily here 'cause I know you're hurtin' and at this time of year I don't want to be on the end of a IHE wrath rant, but surely all will be well when Pressley takes up his coaching role.

I have it on good tealeaves that Butcher will be here before very long as motivational coach.

IHE never fails to surprise. The key element here is risk. Do you recall how long CC deliberated before deciding to give this job a go? He had a good secure salary with the club he loves, and he made it clear that if it all goes pear shaped he could retreat back to the Centenary Club. Where there is no risk there is no motivation. Maybe CC is already preparing his "Well I gave it a go" speech. If he feels like a failure the team is going to feel the same way, all the fitness drill, all the shape, all the role work acquired under Brew has gone.

Contrast CC with the man of steel. He was gutsy to take up this post, his first, he was gutsy to make himself unpopular with his olive oil and pasta, and say what you will he was gutsy to take on the Dun Utd job and set himself up to fail. He turned down a job in Greece and is set yet again to test himself as a player for the 3rd team in the league.

On another thread someone has said you dont sack the manager just because you are going through a bad spell, that is the work of wee teams. CC is smart and has a football brain, maybe this is his "period of transition", maybe the bluebird of reinvention is just round the corner. If anyone can lead us onto a bright new tomorrow it is CC.

Either way, history is long, we will remain and will I and others will still be there every Saturday.