FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Stenny roll call & info

TopSix

Should be a good one and I'm looking forward to it. They put this up on their website today about their hospitality:

Stenhousemuir Football Club is pleased to announce that a special hospitality package will be provided for the League Cup clash against Inverness Caley Thistle on Tuesday 25th September at Ochilview.

The package includes:-

Ticket to the game (normally £13)

A buffet meal selection of Lasagne, Chilli Con Carne, Macaroni & Cheese, Pasta, Salad.

A Match Programme

First drink from the Bar is free, followed by a pay bar

The Cost will be £30.00

Guests may view the match from the Hospitality Guest seating area or the indoor viewing gallery.

Places will be sold on a first come, first served basis. To book, please call the Club Office on 01324 562992. Stenhousemuir FC prides itself on being a friendly community club and this hospitality offer is open to both home and visiting supporters.

This game should be home from home for TB, I popped into the pub in Airth a few years ago to watch a match on Sky, got speaking to one of the locals who was a youth football coach and he told me he would frequently see Mr B out walking his dog as he used to live near by. Unfortunately he didnt work for JD Sports, so I will just have to assume he was telling the truth. :tongueincheek:

Edited by 12th Man