FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Perth Roll Call

PaderbornCaley

Anyone going down on the 10.45 train ?

just checked train prices £51.20 x 2 return. bus looks a better deal at £14 each

Wheres a good place to park around the stadium and do the police let you back on to the A9 North easy enough.

Not sure where you got those prices. Off peak day return is £25.60 and applies to 10.45 leaving Inverness and 18.58 from Perth. If you park at the stadium you can get onto A9. Out stadium turn right. Police direct traffick and they prefer it to go onto A9. It can take a while to get out though. Get there early enough and park at Tulloch Institute. Two mins walk from stadium.

I cant go cos I have to stay and suffer the heat of African waters.

I should have really typed £51.20 for two people instead of x2, thanks for the advice, I have in the past  parked down the road  past the Tulloch club near a shop and a chippie, you can sneak through the housing estate and come out by the Holiday inn express, Its just Ive never hung around to find out if it gets congested on the main route home, think Ill split the difference and park at the lodge and take my usual route.