Could we drop down to 4th tonight?

tm4tj

It's impossible for us to get relegated now.

:getmecoat::rolleyes: not impossible but highly improbable. As Mr Bannerman hinted above, it would probably take a computer to work out the permutations involved since all 9 clubs below us are involved in playing each other.

All 9 would have to pass us while at the same time taking points off each other. So my gut feeling is that Mannie is right.

Almost as complicated is whether we can be knocked out of the top six by 4 of the teams below us. They only have 4 games left, apart from St Johnstone who have 3. If you make top six you can't be relegated anyway......

I've done it in a spreadsheet, and we can still be relegated. On a more positive note, we can still win the title too.

But in reality neither are going to happen.

Wow!

Most other folk waste their working day on Facebook  :lol:

What odds (or more likely probability) does your spreadsheet give on us making top 6?

It's impossible for us to get relegated now.

:getmecoat::rolleyes: not impossible but highly improbable.As Mr Bannerman hinted above, it would probably take a computer to work out the permutations involved since all 9 clubs below us are involved in playing each other.

All 9 would have to pass us while at the same time taking points off each other. So my gut feeling is that Mannie is right.

Almost as complicated is whether we can be knocked out of the top six by 4 of the teams below us. They only have 4 games left, apart from St Johnstone who have 3. If you make top six you can't be relegated anyway......

I've done it in a spreadsheet, and we can still be relegated. On a more positive note, we can still win the title too.

But in reality neither are going to happen.

I don't know about that. Just returned from the future and it seems we win the title. Other than a bottle of 8 yo Absinthe there doesn't seem to have been anything else that would suggest it wasn't a real experience ;-))))

• Agree 1

Yngwie!!

It must be peanut spread on a sheet of paper then 'cos surely this is taking the computations a bridge (between the past and the future) too far.... Reimegen -style, like.

Mind you that w as step into the future and on to victory so many a word spoken in jest..... :cheer01: