Iain Stewart

donaldg

Dear ICT fans, quick and random request: does anybody have any memorabilia signed by the great Iain Stewart (ICT striker 1995-2001) that could be photographed/scanned and emailed to me?  Any help would be much appreciated.  Thanks for your time, Donald G.

Hi Donald,

My daughter has a signed ICT football and an autograph book both with his signature on. The autograph book has been signed a couple of times. I'm more than happy to photograph them and e-mail the pics to you. PM me with your details if interested.

P&B

Dear All,

Many thanks for responding to my request.  The first PandB response sounds the most suitable, although I'm grateful for the other offers.  If anybody could scan/photo and send me the above versions of Stewart's autograph I'd be most grateful.  My email is: donaldgellatly@hotmail.com

Many thanks once again,

Donald G.

Don't know what he's doing now so his cheque book probably won't be bulging after a spell as Peterhead manager!  I'm actually collecting a few specific autographs related to an old football photo and Stewarty is in the picture.