FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Hugh Keevins take on ICT

DALNEIGHCALEY

So he doesn't like that we have no chants. Well, Hugh, we can fix that for you. May I suggest a chorus of 'Hugh Keevins, you're a w@nker, you're a w@nker" at our next home game?

Unfortunately for Hugh, our songs and chants make no reference to our father's choice of apparel, building projects in Londonderry or agriculture in Athenry, so I guess he would struggle to comprehend.

Mr Keevins would probably fail to comprehend that place.

I've known him for a fair few years and I think of him now as I did when I first met him. He was my uncles best mate but still a tw@t. Actually thats not true tw@ts are useful.

Big Celtic fan hated by Celtic fans due to his carping about the club.  Also hated by Rangers due to being a Celtic fan, so carps on about Rangers.  Also hated by non-Old Firm fans due to constantly carping on about the Old Firm.  Usual rubbish from columnists (not really a reporter as it's opinions usually represented, not in-depth investigations).  He's little more than a blogger. Who cares?  There's nothing in these papers, except celebrities and opinions dressed up as fact.

Numpty. Thought we noised up the final plenty. By the way, 51146 fans i think, 40000 Sheep and a thousand free loaders means we took near 10,000 fans. Its the fullest Celtic Park has been all season, apart from Ajax, Milan and Barca games

At my work there are always daily records lying around so i tend to read them when bored. Keevins' articles are some of the worst journalism i have ever read. A few weeks back he was complaining like mad about the Green Brigade and how awful they are and how 'safe standing' would bring about more of these groups and its all bad etc. just last week he was complaining that Celtic Park has no atmosphere and needs a singing section group and now he complains that ICT fans were not standing......the guy is what AJS likes to call, a ******* roaster!!!

The guy is clearly an idiot who doesn't think ICT deserve to be on the big stage.... I was down in the lower section row T and everyone around me was standing up the entire match. There was plenty of noisy support as well if not organised singing....however let's be fair most people want to watch the match not go choir singing, and it was a bit too tense for that sort of thing...ICT have a small average crowd anyway that isn't inclined to be super vocal, BUT considering how big Aberdeen's support was, their vocal backing was found severely lacking for the 30mins of the second half when Caley dominated the game.

Typical fare from old Hugh. Surprised anyone would take notice of it.

It is true a few of the chants kind of ended abruptly. Not lasting very long. I think perhaps we do lack in songs. I for one like Inverness is fabulous. It's a cheeky mick take at ourselves to a degree. Which is refreshing

But Aberdeen, aside from the occasional very good loud chorus of When the Reds go marching in etc weren't exactly drowning us out. And the game as a whole had a great atmosphere.

Not sure what the numpty is on about really, but then he talks tosh so I would take much of what he says with a pinch of salt.