FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

What would you do?

Libero

Since there are so many fans who post on here who obviously have more footballing experience/knowledge/coaching ability than our current manager if the shoe was on the other foot, what would you do if on Charlies position to change our fortunes given our current financial situation, geographical position, squad abilities, 'small club status' etc?

Guest Suspicious Mind

The geography, financial constraints or club size are fixed limitations. Nothing of significance can be done to change the problems associated with each.

My worry is centred around our ability to attract players to play for Charlie. This is not a criticism of CC just the reality that his profile in Scottish football is considerably lower than either JR or CB. Fact is it is doubtful if CC could have persuaded Dods or Dargo to come to us but JR and CB did. I fear we are reduced to a catchment area limited to Dingwall and the Third Division for our new players. Scary.

Hope CC proves me wrong and we get another boost from a couple of well experienced pros with something to prove.