FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Christmas Trivia

Kingsmills

I suppose the answer to this will almost certainly vary according to your age and possibly gender but what was your favourite Christmas present ?

Mine was, without doubt, the Raleigh Chopper left by Santa in 1973.

Although, the Subuteo set the year after with four stands and working floodlights  and Action Man with both tank and helicopter the year before both rank highly.

Edited by Kingsmills
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, Kingsmills said:

I suppose the answer to this will almost certainly vary according to your age and possibly gender but what was your favourite Christmas present ?

Mine was, without doubt, the Raleigh Chopper left by Santa in 1973.

Although, the Subuteo set the year after with four stands and working floodlights  and Action Man with both tank and helicopter the year before both rank highly.

Santa must have gone to your house first he never had any bikes left by the time he got to mine :sad:  I was happy enough with a Meccano set though :wink: that was my last in 1967

10 minutes ago, IBM said:

Santa must have gone to your house first he never had any bikes left by the time he got to mine :sad:  I was happy enough with a Meccano set though :wink: that was my last in 1967

I am sure that my mother spent much of the following year paying the bike up on our next door neighbour's 'clubby book'

For younger viewers, very much the forerunner of the Argos catalogue with the ability to have sneaky look at the women's underwear pages whilst ostensibly purusing the toys.

Edited by Kingsmills
  • Funny 1