FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

New County Manager

CmonTheCaley

I loved his antic in the box when we were beating them especially when we got the last minute goal for a draw in the Scottish Cup in Dingwall and won the replay at home.  I think it was Richie Foran that scored the goal............ah the good old days :lol:

• Funny 2

12 hours ago, IBM said:

I loved his antic in the box when we were beating them especially when we got the last minute goal for a draw in the Scottish Cup in Dingwall and won the replay at home.  I think it was Richie Foran that scored the goal............ah the good old days :lol:

Deek taking it well…

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/20474556

• Funny 2

• 4 weeks later...

I'm not sure Uncle Roy will be too pleased with his "new" manager but I enjoyed his rant.  But the thing is, he seems to be surprised at the standard of Scottish football on his return.  He's been at County before and has surely been keeping tabs on what's been happening  up here.  To imply he had no idea how bad the standard is suggests he hasn't done his homework and it is disrespectful to everyone at County.  He says there needs to be a clear out in January, but with him in charge, I guess there will be a queue of players at the door anxious to leave.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Motherwell 5 Ross County 0

He was not seething last night but says he will talk to Uncle Roy today.  Looks like his motivational record is not working as he admitted the County were basically 'Sh.....'   He has basically brought in a stack of poor recruits in the transfer window. Hope we do not feel this way.

Ross County manager Derek Adams: "The scoreline doesn't flatter Motherwell in any way. It is not good enough, the players are trying but the quality they had has not been good enough and that is why the scoreline was what it was.

"We are in the same position now as when I took over and it is really difficult. From my point of view we have had opportunities to win games but we have not had enough quality to see it over the line."