FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Abusing Players Family

If I see anyone abusing our players or their family I will in the first instance report them. In the second instance, having just come out of the Royal Marines after 22 years, will slap you silly. There is no place in our club for lowlifes. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Funny 1

I’m sure whoever gave abuse to Billy’s son was overheard and should be reported to the Club for appropriate action.  There seems an element in our support who think it’s funny to abuse players by singing about their families - Liam Polworth had to suffer such abuse for years.   I’m fair pleased he has had lots success in the Premier League, away from our lowlifes.  

• Agree 3
  • Well Said 2

Remember the young team have watched green street and as a result think they are some sort of wannabe ultras. 
We have plenty previous of this type of behaviour they need named and shamed and banned.

It should not happen to any player regardless of ability but Billy Mackay is a true ICT legend he gives his all and he has done so every time he has pulled on the jersey  so to do this to his son is deplorable. 

Vermin 

Dougal

• Agree 6

As a supporter who has for long shouted, sang and spouted abuse to numerous players and managers over the years this one actually beggars belief. If you have an issue with somebody direct it at them and not their kin. COWARDS who should be identified. I have given him stick in a Tinkerville top but playing in our colours and his undoubted importance this season all he deserves his round after round of appreciatory applause.

• Agree 2
  • Well Said 1

There's a fine line between banter and abuse. By all means give a player stick on the field if a performance isn't up to scratch, or have some banter with opposition players and officials, but, like the players, leave it all on the pitch. Once the game is done, its done. There is no reason to abuse/harass players off the field and especially not when they are with their family and/or children. That is wrong on so many fronts. We seem to manage this a lot with players who give it all for ICT at times ... Russell Duncan, Iain Vigurs, Liam Polworth, now Billy ...  

Billy is and has been a great servant to the club, and his record speaks for itself. He should not have to post the below tweet.  

• Well Said 3

17 hours ago, ClickbaitProponent said:

If I see anyone abusing our players or their family I will in the first instance report them. In the second instance, having just come out of the Royal Marines after 22 years, will slap you silly. There is no place in our club for lowlifes. 

A true credit to your regiment 🙄

• Funny 2

On 2/28/2024 at 11:43 PM, ClickbaitProponent said:

You tell them Private Pyle

https://images.app.goo.gl/oX3oicfHQAQmBAje6

Dougal

• Funny 1

I also see that we have a small minority willing to post abuse directed towards Alex Samuel on 'X' because he is on loan from Dingwall. Do we really need these moron's in our support.

• Well Said 6

If anyone in the main stand on Tuesday night was witness to the abuse they should report the perpetrators to the club in order that action can be taken. 

• Agree 3
  • Well Said 2