FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Marius Niculae Signs For ICT

kencar

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suppose you're right but I hope he just isn't the Gary MacSwegan of Romania.

True. On the other hand Dargo was meant to have had horrendous injury problems before he came to us. He turned out fine.

Guest TinCanFan

I've seen a picture of him in an ICT training shirt with 18 on the front.  It also has him as number 18 on the Wikipedia and it is one of the free numbers since McSwegan was released.

I will remind everyone that Juan Veron is still without a team. 

rumoured to be signing for DC United in your favourite league (MLS) this week.  JJ Okocha is also rumoured to be signing for Real Salt Lake and Denilson for Dallas.

Would you say DC United are the best team in the MLS?

NO - I would say Houston, Dallas, and New England are currently the 3 top teams and Chicago, Salt Lake and LA Galaxy are the 3 worst.

The latest on the Inverness Courier suggests that Niculae work permit has still to come through. He's been training with the youth team in order to try and get fit but he's 2-3 weeks off full fitness.

He 'might' play against Peterhead but Ross County is more likely

simple .... he signed a contract subject to the successful granting of a work permit. If the work permit is not granted, the deal will likely be null and void.

nothing to stop him signing the contract .... he just cant turn out for the team (or be paid ?) until it is granted.

Guest theflamehaired1

Bumped into Blackie in Morrisons on Monday.

Said:

"Ian, is there dressing room unrest?"

Reply:

"A wee bit, aye."

Hopefully it will all get cleared up though.

So we have to hope that a permit is not going to be granted, then, to quell the D R U?-- Dratted Romanian Underdog, like? :011:

Too late fer that me hearties, let's all get on with it now, permit or not,  including the rest of the team---sink or swim time, like... :crazy07: