FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Marius Niculae Signs For ICT

kencar

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed quite a few have them. I came across David Craigs one the other day - he is on Cyrpus now plying his trade there.

*P & J Article*

Niculae talks about the SPL being his style and how he hopes to do well.

I think this is a huge signing for ICT in that I think it will encourage more folk along to the games to see him. Indeed you could argue he is one of the biggest names transferring into the SPL this summer.

anyone else think the p & j coverage of niculae signing was total gash today. every other paper managed a decent spread with a photo but just a wee  footnote in p & j. they managed about one and a half pages of pish on aberdeens tournament against some unknown egyptian teams.

at the clach game last nyt.caley4life was waiting 4 his lift and zander came out and started speaking 2 his mate.he over-heard them and supposidly zander was saying that all players are raging.and that donald park is trying 2 get the senior players 2 complain 2 the board.he said that zander said niculae is getting £4k a week.

at the clach game last nyt.caley4life was waiting 4 his lift and zander came out and started speaking 2 his mate.he over-heard them and supposidly zander was saying that all players are raging.and that donald park is trying 2 get the senior players 2 complain 2 the board.he said that zander said niculae is getting £4k a week.

First off, with all due respect, I don't believe that story.

Second, he will be getting paid more and there is a reason for that. He is of more value to ICT than some of the others are. Would the same players be greeting if Dargo had signed his bumper deal?

Guest stevico64

he should def get used to the hotbed that is tulloch stadium after playing in this atmosphere , he is the scorer off the penalty, come bootle to take that penalty as a youngster

Guest TinCanFan

he should def get used to the hotbed that is tulloch stadium after playing in this atmosphere , he is the scorer off the penalty, come bootle to take that penalty as a youngster

Is that some sort of morse code in this clip? :015:

Guest theflamehaired1

I heard that from my brother's mate's girlfriend's boss's friend's cousin.

Must be true.

Hopefully he'll bang in a few goals and they won't mind anymore; if they did in the first place.

And would Parky really encourage players to complain about their collegues? I'm not so sure.

I'd put money on this issue not being an issue.

Guest theflamehaired1

Sorry!

I was getting confused...

It was actually my cousin's friend's dog-walker's uncle's flat-mate's ex-wife's new-man's collegue's neighbour's secretary's daughter's boyfriend's aunt's second cousin (twice removed)'s cat's mother's owner's grandson's father-in-law's brother who heard that. And he got told it by a taxi driver.

Hope that cleared that up. :016:

He's not on £4k. Thats what he asked for initially but when he realised the club couldn't make that he agreed a much less figure. His salary is in line with the other top earners at the club though he is being topped up by sponsorship. Apparantly the suns unrest in the camp story is a load of sh!te. Most players will realise that if they can develop to the same potential their earnings will be boosted. So what Marius is getting should be incentive to others.

Incidently he will be the first Romanian to play for a Scottish team. Prodan never got a game, nor even a shot of the bench, at Rangers.