FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Warnock is in Scotland

Guest King Caley

Guest King Caley

Recent reports have suggested that Warnock is in Scotland at the present moment staying with family in Dunoon and is waiting for a call from ICT for them to meet in a venue possibly gleneagles hotel over the next 48hrs.

Recent reports have suggested that Warnock is in Scotland at the present moment staying with family in Dunoon and is waiting for a call from ICT for them to meet in a venue possibly gleneagles hotel over the next 48hrs.

mr tulloch owns property near dunoon....

Guest WynessLegend

Nice of him to come so "near". I hope his knowledge of Scottish Football is greater than his knowledge of Scottish geography.

I have just phoned Neils Auntie Bettie in Dunoon and she assures me that I am the first person from Inverness to be in contact. Yas can phone her yerselves on Dunoon (01369) - 705142. She assures me that she has Neils permission and the family would be willing to scotch any rumours.