Barry Wilson's Testimonial Dinner/Dance

L_G

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay I'm very pleased, although somewhat sad to say that we have to stop taking names for this event now.  I told you there would be a lot of interest and I wasn't wrong. 

Thanks Angela - you weren't risking that 1 space just in case - were you.  :001:

• 1 month later...

As you know this event sold out really quickly, without even a mailing, just word of mouth.  We do however have a cancellation for 2 seats, so it will be first come first served. 

For an alternative see the Golf day and dinner thread stickied at the top of the page

• 2 weeks later...

With Uncle Barry off down the road to Perth, is this gig still on?  :024: :symbol_question: :sillywave:

Testimonial plans remain unchanged.  :003:

Barry has only gone on a 28 day loan which is a pretty good compromise.  He will probably go straight into the St J team and he will be able to play in their Scottish cup tie next weekend.  I suspect the only way he will extend the loan deal will be in St J get through to the next round of the cup.  As it stands he will be back at ICT before March 29th.

• 4 weeks later...

First of all I think I'll stickie this until the weekend.

This Saturday - Drumossie Hotel - 7 for 7.15.  A bit of an early start, but there's a lot to pack in.

Just been advised of a cancellation for 2 people, so if you were thinking about going but never got around to it due to the fact it sold out so quickly, then you have a second chance.

Just had an update and Mrs PB will be happy as Parkie is confirmed as attending along with Mark Brown, Bobby Mann, Stevie Lovell, David Bingham and many more players past and present. 

Get in touch as soon as possible if you want these tickets as they will definitely be the last 2 available.

Leave your details here or send a PM alternatively see the first post on this thread for my contact details.

Been looking forward to this for a loooooooong time, can't wait. Is Jimmy Calder going? and Mrs G wants to know if 10CC is going...she fancies a dance.... :023:

Just had an update and Mrs PB will be happy as Parkie is confirmed as attending

:blush02: :dancing03: :blush02:

Maybe the Immortal One too....spoilt us ladies will be, absolutely spoilt!

A very happy Mrs PB

x

Hey and dont forget Steph..............................I'll be there too :003:

As far as I know we still have 2 seats available and IHE I know someone who is looking forward to meeting you.  :001:

Obviously tomorrow will be the absolute deadline for numbers so at the moment these 2 seats are empty.  :009: