FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Player revolt

IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER

Thought long and hard before I posted this - 8 players stating that they will ask fer a transfer - no way am I going to be responsible for starting the rumour why - work it out yer feckin selves.

This club could go to the dogs next season.  :018: :018:

Thought long and hard before I posted this - 8 players stating that they will ask fer a transfer - no way am I going to be responsible for starting the rumour why - work it out yer feckin selves.

Whit?!??

8 players feck me i wonder wat 8 players it wld be  :024: :024:

:33: :33:

Why?

I don't think this is as wild as some of IHE's rumours.  Can't think of 8 players though, unless he is counting the 3 who are in negotiations at the moment, but they wouldn't need to as for transfers as they are free agents at the end of the season anyway.

But you have started the rumour...  unless of course you state the source

But you have started the rumour...   unless of course you state the source

You have a good idea who my source is - this is started by the Marius situation - but not by Marius - You can ask fer a transfer even if you are on a contract - Look at the Well line up and  he surrounding rumours - watch fer the Hibs line up - make comparisons.  :029:

bit bewildered by all this, appreciate im not the most regular poster on this forum (but i do read it a fair bit) and this may seem rude but i dont have a clue who any of you lot are and i would be pretty keen to here where this somewhat startling rumour has emerged from, if no-one is willing to tell then im inclined to believe its bullsh..

Well you are not alone in not fully understanding all these comments. Cloak and dagger ephemeral stuff with no back-up of facts or explanations ever. Dark, mystic thoughts , intriguing at first then ..............................what?

:029:

They just appear irregularly from time to time just to liven up the forum when there is a bit of a downer on from poor results.

I liked the comments though about HMS Sneck on the water inlet with the sun fading into the distance--bright, down-to-earth thoughts which remind me of better days of yore. :002: