FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

The World's Hardest Game

ElderBoy

It's absolutely impossible, I've died about a billion times and I can only get three quarters of the way across.

Must find a slower PC  :015:

:015: ano its impossible yet addictive  :029:

Guest birdog

got to level 4 and gave up. Level 3 is a b1tch blue circles going round in a circle with 1 space to get into, collect 1 yellow circle then get back to the start.

Completed up to Level 9 but 10 is proving to be a right pain.  Looks like you have to move almost perfectly through the entire course as nowhere to stop for a breather!!!!

Another productive day for you then??  :023:

Completed up to Level 9 but 10 is proving to be a right pain.  Looks like you have to move almost perfectly through the entire course as nowhere to stop for a breather!!!!

Another productive day for you then??  :023:

Aye  :015:

Guest birdog

Tried this game once more got to level 5 then decided that I was using up valuable GTA 4 time. 21% completion on that one.

Tried this game once more got to level 5 then decided that I was using up valuable GTA 4 time. 21% completion on that one.

:015: I've done like 22.5%, tried it online on the PS3 last nite and it didn't work!!!! 

Guest birdog

:015: I've done like 22.5%, tried it online on the PS3 last nite and it didn't work!!!!

I have not tried the online on xbox live yet, it's bound to be full of loud mouthed uneducated yanks.

I have not tried the online on xbox live yet, it's bound to be full of loud mouthed uneducated yanks.

its goo d on live,but yeh it is but still really good fun

Guest birdog

Hmmm, you are 16, GTA IV is an 18 rated game!!! No wonder these games get such a bad press, parents these days should be more responsible. Sorry to sound like an old fuddy duddy but some of the content in that game is very strong.

Have been on live and it is not that good to be honest with you. The co-op side is OK but it is nowhere near as good as some of the Live titles. Up to 48% complete now on single player the "one man army" achievement is a beast to get survive 10 mins with a ****** wanted level.

Hmmm, you are 16, GTA IV is an 18 rated game!!! No wonder these games get such a bad press, parents these days should be more responsible. Sorry to sound like an old fuddy duddy but some of the content in that game is very strong.

Have been on live and it is not that good to be honest with you. The co-op side is OK but it is nowhere near as good as some of the Live titles. Up to 48% complete now on single player the "one man army" achievement is a beast to get survive 10 mins with a ****** wanted level.

I think it's time politicians and so on accepted that if a game gets released in the uk - no matter what it's age rating anyone will be able to get their hands on it - when i was 13 i got all the 18 rated games that i wanted one way or  another and a lot of kids just got their folks to buy it for them - age ratings don't make a blind bit og difference to most kids to be honest - if it's really bad then i shouldn't be released.