FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Niculae

Guest neksor

Guest neksor

It would appear that Niculae has now departed although there is still nothing on the official ICT site. (Sat AM)

I would like to thank him for the entertainment he has given the fans during his spell at Inverness. He clearly has class and is a level above most of our other players.

He will be sadly missed.

Let's hope that the cash realised will be invested quality players.

neksor

Och here is a serious summary of Marius the Mercenary.

He was initially brought to the Highlands as a PR exercise by the Orion Group - against the wishes of CC - who you will all recall was on his last legs as Brew was well waiting in the background to grab his job. Marius was absolutely feckin rubbish at the beginning cos he was thrown in when he was clearly unfit - I still feel that he is carrying a long term injury and he apparently always has been a lazy *******.

He may have improved at home but some of his away performances were dire to say the least.

Some may say that he only really came to when the Romanian scouts started to tsake a bit of interest - and I have to admit that he looked a classy player but with no pace and little movement. How he actually made the Euros feckin beats me put fair play - he got where he had set out to be at the beginning of the season - and it says a lot for the others that he performed adequately on the bigger stage.

Good luck to Marius - a bit like Robbo to Hearts and Brew to the Arabs - he is going home due to a spell at ICT. I didnt think that he would make it in one of the bigger European leagues but I am sure he may survive in Bucharest. Lets just hope that he doesnt flop and feckin comes back.

A Legend - give me a feckin break. Gave us a few classy moments but a lot of feckin bad performances too.

I think this is the first time I have made it to the end of one of your posts IHE.

What happened, did some else log in to your account?? I found myself agreeing with EVERYTHING you said!

That's something I thought I would never say    :010:

Sad to see him go.  I think we could have seen him at his best this season.  Last season I agree he never really lived up to the hype.  I expected bucket loads of goals.  But I don't think Brewster gave him a fair crack of the whip.  A lone striker role would never suit Marius as he has no pace to nick in behind defenders.  He does read the game very well and has a sublime touch.  If Brewster had played him behind 1 or 2 strikers that knew where the net was I think he could have created goals for fun.

His strike partnerships last season where non exsistent.  Bayne for all his effort could'nt score in an empty park.  Wyness never recaptured his true form and Rory is .......

It would have been interesting to see what the likes of Barrowman (who seems to know how to hit the net) Rooney or even Lovell (if we had the gumption to go out and sign him) could have done feeding of his passes.

Good luck for the future.

Oh IHE whatever happened to your 'Marius can Carry us' posistive attitude from last summer. :021:

DOH - that was sarcasm.  :023:

But I really do wish that he was here fer another season - but I expect that he has done a @runner@ as the Euros were his mission and he got there - I reckon he realised that the pressure to perform would have really have been on him. That is another reason why he has turned out to be just another mercenary - if he had stayed and proved his undoubted class and also proved he is not carrying a long term injury - then I would have doffed my cap.

Good luck Marius - ya feckin lazy bottler.  :003:

Guest WynessLegend

Marius was simply the best, most talented and most intelligent footballer to grace ICT - he will be a huge loss this season, but I wish him well on his return to Bucharest.

It's weird How there is no official news from caley!!

Not really, Caley ceased to exist in 1994. It is however strange that there is nothing from Caley Thistle. I guess not all the i's are dotted or t's crossed.

It will be denied of course - but I am reliably informed that a certain Orion Group have funded the transfer BUT it is the money that should have been paid fer his wages this season - therefore Orion do not lose out - Marius and his agent walk away with what they would have got anyway (at least) - and ICT get feck all - and that comes from a very, very reliable source.

Believe it or not but it is yet another feckin feck up behind the scenes - My guess is that it will be reported as an undisclosed fee or a **** take at 350K cos we allowed him to go cos we are so feckin nice.  :018: :008: :008:

Marius was simply the best, most talented and most intelligent footballer to grace ICT

Can you point to any actual performances that would back that up, or are you basing it on his reputation and international status? Based on performances for ICT he wouldn't even make my top 10.