FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

AC/DC (incorportating munich... :))

maimie

am not impressed with AC/DC. Looks like they have blanked Scotland on the upcoming tour. Suprising since AC/DC were prodominantly Scottish to begin with! Springsteen did the same last tour (managed to play Ireland and Walesland tho :rotflmao:)

am not impressed with AC/DC. Looks like they have blanked Scotland on the upcoming tour. Suprising since AC/DC were prodominantly Scottish to begin with! Springsteen did the same last tour (managed to play Ireland and Walesland tho :thumb04:)

Acording to this site dodgy ticket site you can buy tickets for Glasgow SECC on 1st March,oddly though, on the fishul site they are playing in Antwerp that night!!!!!!!!

Guess it's just friends of the stars like Maime that can source tickets for the real deal :rotflmao:

Edited by Heilandee

am not impressed with AC/DC. Looks like they have blanked Scotland on the upcoming tour. Suprising since AC/DC were prodominantly Scottish to begin with! Springsteen did the same last tour (managed to play Ireland and Walesland tho :thumb04:)

doubt they'll have blanked scotland smee... suspect there'll be a gig or 2 here at some point! and with any luck i'll be there too!!

and yes - a wee holiday of sorts - leave on the wednesday and back in edinburgh on the sat.

oh and it's supposed to be one of the guys goings stag weekend! who else but me could manage to gatecrash one of these!! :rotflmao:

I reckon AC/DC, unlike "The Boss" will play Scotland in the end. I remember in 2001, u2 were on tour and there was NO Scottish dates planned, and they only announced the two dates 4 days prior to playing the venue, whilst I was down in London to see them....much to my delight. Bono said they would have been strung up had they not played here.

Maime, I know you only mingle with global superstars, but there is an Aussie band called Airbourne who are AC/DC soundalikes playing in Inverness next week I think.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=67T56ke2ywA

quite happy to mingle with the up and coming one to Yngwie! i'll be there!

they're a super band and have sold out their barrowlands gig!

friends in glasgow who couldn't get tickets down there are planning a wee road trip up north to see them! changed days and long may it continue

:thumb04: :rotflmao:

• 3 weeks later...

am not impressed with AC/DC. Looks like they have blanked Scotland on the upcoming tour. Suprising since AC/DC were prodominantly Scottish to begin with! Springsteen did the same last tour (managed to play Ireland and Walesland tho :rotflmao:)

Well - according to the scottish sun (which i didn't buy - just read on tesco!) pages 16 and 17 there's a 5'2 rocker, his brother and a few friends playing T in the Park next year.

and guess who got tickets last july.... :thumb04:

Well - according to the scottish sun (which i didn't buy - just read on tesco!) pages 16 and 17 there's a 5'2 rocker, his brother and a few friends playing T in the Park next year.

and guess who got tickets last july.... :rotflmao:

That should be good then Maime. Something to look forward to. Surley they will play a stand alone date too tho?

Going off at a tangent, when I did a bit of part time limo driving a few years ago, I drove Malcolm Young (and his family) on a number of occasions. They live in Beaconsfield. His own car at that time was a really old, clapped out Jag, which he wouldn't change. He said if it was up to him he'd just have a van! His wife, by the way, is a delightful woman, absolutely down to earth, not at all affected by their celebrity status.

Great city Munich. Hordes of tourists make a beeline for the Hofbrauhaus where you get the barmaids carrying the 10 litre glasses of lager. The Nazi party was founded there and you can see upstairs where Hitler had the meetings.

Olympic stadium is built on an artificial hill which is made from the rubble from the war. Great views of the Alps. Allianz Arena - whole stadium lights up at night and changes colour every half hour.

1371034633_66748669b6.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

sold out a hr

left the wife instructions to buy me 1 standing ticket,a bad move,after 20 attemtps at trying the website,she got 1 seated ticket then she said it said my credit card details werent corect,which is crap as i up dated them this morning,then she phoned to be told it was sold out,bought 1 standing ticket tonight for ?110 on e-bay not to bothered baout paying nearly double as would imagine will be last tour,and 1st time i have seen them since 1991,so all in all failry happy,but not with crappy ticketmaster

forgot to add need 1 more standing if anyone can help me ,for a mate at work,will pay ?80 for it