FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

England Vs Hungary

kencar

Good luck tonight England :004:

I'm sure those plucky Hungarians (Ranked 76th - lower than even Scotland!!) will give you a TOUGH workout tonight.

Far be it from me to suggest you've chosen a team that you should easily beat 3 or 4 nil in order to whip your supporters into even more (if thats possible??) of a 'World Cup Favourites!!' frenzy!!

Then again a poor performance and Sven will have to go :003:

I think I'll watch the Brazil match on ITV 4 instead thanks :011:

Wonder how long it'll be before the English commentator mentions 1966?

"1 minute 49 is fast"?? - feck me he's slipping.

I watched the first 20 mins of the engerlund v rest of the world charity game on saturday and he got '66 in before kick off. :tosser:

I had to turn off after 20 mins I was gonna throw something at the screen - motson does my head in. :008: :tosser:

Fantastic result for Englnad last night - there's no stopping us now.

We're gonna win the cup

We're gonna win the cup

And now yer gotto believe us......

:015: :016: :004: :012:

What a shocking dive by Gerrard. Absolute disgrace and to have Ian Wright say that he should dive was pathetic. Has everyone forgotten all the stick Drogba was getting when he was diving? he was going to be hounded out of the country but as soon as Gerrard does it it is meant to be acceptable? Pathetic. Ian Wright has always been a total tosser but he just managed to beat his own record in being a right prick.

Gary Linekar was brilliant though. Loved it when he said at half time "Well now it's getting exciting, England are bringing on......Owen Hargreaves(!)" :021: :015:

No idea why they even bother having Ian Wright as a pundit

Because he is extremely passionate and that is what some people want to see. Also, aside from Linekar he is the only English person there half the time!

Heard Motson and co describing a Hungarian tactic as gamesmanship !! Surely taking a dive in the box and conning your way to a pen means the same?

You can't beat a good bit of neutral commentary!

Guest Bonzo

Gerrard is pure quality and may very well set this years World Cup alight.

There was an element of contact which he exaggerated greatly to win the penalty - very much in the mode of our own Mr Wilson!

I totally agree that Hargreaves is a mysterious selection for England and lacks the class of his colleagues. I also agree that Ian Wright is a buffoon and acts like a youngster with ADHD when brought in as a pundit.

That aside, the Hungary match was excellent preparation for England - and they have a real chance of making their mark in Germany, with or without Rooney.

This Scottish dog says "Come on England!"

Guest Bonzo

Sorry cartoon c&ck, but I don't understand what you're attempting to put over there.

Want to try again?