FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Tobi Sho-Silva joins on loan

Caley Braveheart

I can't think of a more disappointing transfer window .At the beginning we lost Shiinnie and Watkins and, at the end we have parted with the best young player ever to come through our ranks and possibly the most promising young midfielder in the league without recruiting the proven goal scorer, or at least experienced  striker we have been so clearly needing since January.

A poor show even by our standards. Can someone please have a word in the manager's ear and tell him that, unlike experienced forwards and a reliable left back, we have plenty of attacking midfielders and our own young forwards short of first team goals and play time. Please stop wasting our limited budget by recruiting more of what we already have.

Don't think it's the manager's ear you should be having a word in - try the Board!!!!

I have kept quiet long enough, I am sick of the doom and gloom merchants telling us how clever they are by telling us our manager is not doing the right things.

Next you will be saying that J H has done nothing for the club. You didn't want him in the first place and now you are ' calling ' him again. Why can't you lay off and give him another chance to prove you wrong and the same goes for our new arrivals, they haven't even unpacked their cases and you are not satisfied with them.

What a welcome what a wonderful impression of our Club and supporters you are giving them.......sad sad sad!

Well said

Blimey...the last first team game (if that's what you can call it) this lad played in was a YEAR ago for Welling Utd. He could be the next Ryan Christie....but I don't see him playing many games for us.

It's staggering that Edward Ofere doesn't have a team, and yet what ICT were offering him wasn't enough to stay...what were we offering...Scotch Pies?

Be interesting to see the teams' accounts for the previous season...we must have made a serious loss.

Edited by Eagle4Caley

Blimey...the last first team game (if that's what you can call it) this lad played in was a YEAR ago for Welling Utd. He could be the next Ryan Christie....but I don't see him playing many games for us.

It's staggering that Edward Ofere doesn't have a team, and yet what ICT were offering him wasn't enough to stay...what were we offering...Scotch Pies?

Be interesting to see the teams' accounts for the previous season...we must have made a serious loss.

His agent seemingly wanted THREE times the salary he was on to stay, saying that without him we would have not won the Scottish cup!   

That's fair enough, isn't it? He single handedly won us all those games, so we can dispense with the services of the rest of the team, triple his pay and still be quids in. What's not to like? :laugh: 

Edited by Yngwie

I have kept quiet long enough, I am sick of the doom and gloom merchants telling us how clever they are by telling us our manager is not doing the right things.

Next you will be saying that J H has done nothing for the club. You didn't want him in the first place and now you are ' calling ' him again. Why can't you lay off and give him another chance to prove you wrong and the same goes for our new arrivals, they haven't even unpacked their cases and you are not satisfied with them.

What a welcome what a wonderful impression of our Club and supporters you are giving them.......sad sad sad!

I can't believe I missed this superb reductio ad absurdum :laugh:

It's staggering that Edward Ofere doesn't have a team,

During the summer he joined Boluspor in the Turkish 2nd flight. Played 3 games so far, no goals yet.

Ok Right....the player profile website I was looking at obviously not updated...funny how footballers seem so keen on Turkey whereas Syrians can't wait to get out.....

• Agree 2