FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Thanks Craig Brewster (if you go)

PullMyFinger

For all the goals you scored and the experience you shared with your players when you were still playing. I hope things work out for you and a few seasons building a team in another league will see you come back to a higher level wiser and stronger.

Thanks.

For all the goals you scored and the experience you shared with your players when you were still playing. I hope things work out for you and a few seasons building a team in another league will see you come back to a higher level wiser and stronger.

Thanks.

What this mean??????? :rotflmao:

Thanks.

Is this a wind up or has he genuinely gone?... :rotflmao:

Thanks.

Is this a wind up or has he genuinely gone?... :rotflmao:

I think its a wind up but you do never know

I am now not so sure he will be gone, my early hopes are now fading

Charles Bannerman conspicuous by his absence on the boards today...

Hanging around the stadium hoping for an announcement perhaps?

Perhaps, I heard brew was in a meeting with the chairman today but have heard since that he is taking the team for a practice match with clach this afternoon, not sure how accurate it all is but if true it looks like he has survived

Perhaps, I heard brew was in a meeting with the chairman today but have heard since that he is taking the team for a practice match with clach this afternoon, not sure how accurate it all is but if true it looks like he has survived
FFS I was planning a night on the shot tonight and my excuse was going to be Brewster's departure.

People with stakes as high as this I would appreciate it if you could get your facts straight :rotflmao: , you owe me an excuse for being pished tonight stevico.

So "The List" now reads:

Sutherland

Bennet

Smith

Brewster

Malky

Fraser

I sincerely hope they are not going to put out one of these "the board has every confidence in Craig Brewster" announcements...

The more they delay and dither over this the more of a certainty relegation becomes...

They have to act positively... NOW

FFS I was planning a night on the shot tonight and my excuse was going to be Brewster's departure.

People with stakes as high as this I would appreciate it if you could get your facts straight :rotflmao: , you owe me an excuse for being pished tonight stevico.

Now Mr Birdog, all I said is that I believe there was a meeting, I didnt know what actions would be taken at that meeting, I just assumed as there was only one sensibile course of action to be taken and as there was a meeting it would be taken.

Anyway who needs an excuse to get pissed :thumb04:

So "The List" now reads:

Sutherland

Bennet

Smith

Brewster

Malky

Fraser

or,

groucho

frenchy

gummo

zeppo

chico

harpo

Anyway who needs an excuse to get pissed :rotflmao:

You have obviously not met Mrs birdog. And I can't blame others like, the team and the fans when I make a tactical error, like having no excuse ready.

He could be managing Clach now :thumb04:

Or have an ultamatum, beat 'well or go.

Would it be prudent to sack a manager so near to the end of his contract and have to pay money for nothing? Why not have him stay for now as a fitness coach and assist Robbo, who knows they could both learn something from each other.

Perhaps, I heard brew was in a meeting with the chairman today but have heard since that he is taking the team for a practice match with clach this afternoon

It was decided that if we beat Clach today he keeps his job and gets a 3 year extension. :o

Perhaps, I heard brew was in a meeting with the chairman today but have heard since that he is taking the team for a practice match with clach this afternoon

It was decided that if we beat Clach today he keeps his job and gets a 3 year extension. :o

O well least he wont be getting an extension :rotflmao:

I don't think Brewster is going anywhere,well not just yet anyway.

We just seem to have higher expectations than Motherwell, St Mirren and Falkirk.Jimmy Calderwood was probably only a few games away from being sacked.

Hamilton can do no wrong as far as their fans are concerned, being their first year in the SPL. I can still remember those days, when our players felt the need to prove that they could cut it in the SPL,they feared no one and could win most games at home then and with the help of the fans. We were playing for pride and our opposition were just guys who were playing for a club who would pay out the most cash.When you play, pride v money who wins the header inside the box.

We'll just have to wait and see how the Motherwell, Partick and Hamilton games turn out.

Top of the table clash with Hamilton, lets try and avoid a bottom of the table clash with the same club.

RESTORE THE PRIDE TO THE PRIDE OF THE HIGHLANDS

Edited by 12th Man