FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Chairman backs manager....

DALNEIGHCALEY

I can tell you for sure, Mr Savage has no interest in the club anymore.

Not quite true Steve. He still has an investment that amounts to a 12% stake in the club.

Alex I can assure you it is not an interest

Perhaps he'll come along to the meeting next week..............................as an interested shareholder. :rotflmao:

Not quite true Steve. He still has an investment that amounts to a 12% stake in the club.

Thats rather disappointing .......because I think Savage just might have what it takes to take the club to another level (if not hindered by other parties) .

He I think unlike the present board has AMBITION.

Thats rather disappointing .......because I think Savage just might have what it takes to take the club to another level (if not hindered by other parties) .

I can assure you unlike other reports he is not interested in a power struggle

I can assure you unlike other reports he is not interested in a power struggle

Now what if it WASN'T a power struggle. What if all the present main players and major shareholder relinquished their interest and Mr Savage was given a free reign , bring in his own men etc. Now surely that would be an option.

Not an option as you can see by press release tonight the club is ruled by 1 Mr Sutherland and his little friend

All dictatorships come to an end and surely his little friend is soon to go into freefall !!

Edited by Yngwie
Quoted abuse

Ian Black, according to the BBC pre-match review had a hamstring twinge and according to ICTFC had flu yet Ian Black according to an insider was dropped. So how do you suggest we be factually correct and fair.

Ian called me just after he signed for Hearts on Sunday and he told me he was bunged up with the flu.

So in that case he'll be in bed for the next 2 weeks and by then he'll be at Hearts.

My knowledge of whats going on is pretty limited. Consisting of rumour, suggestion and snippets from people around the club. What I have gleaned though tells me its time the cards were put on the table. Some, it appears to me, are not happy at the way the company was changed from a Public to a Private Limited Company. That change came about in the early days of Orions expressed interest in the club. This change was publicised as a requirement to allow Tulloch's to further invest in the club without being forced, by law, to make an offer to purchase outright. In other words Tulloch's then hold a controlling interest which prevents another (Orion) coming in and purchasing the necessary 27% that would entitle them to make a bid for control.

This may all have come about as a genuine concern, by Tulloch's, that their investment was in jeopordy but now I see it becoming a death knell for the club we love.

Maybe, if my assumptions are correct, its time Mr. Savage and Orion Recruitment came out into the open and showed their hand.

Maybe I'm writing a load of crap and couldn't be further from the truth but whatever. So long as time is being wasted saying nothing the hole is getting deeper.

Maybe BBC's roving reporter for the Inverness area should ask the questions or have asked the questions but I'm pretty sure that's unlikely to happen as he wouldn't want to spoil the cosy wee relationship he has with the manager and other members of the Heathmount Drinking Clubboard.