FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Hello all Caley Fans

Guest taptonred

Guest taptonred

Hello Everyone.

This is my first post on here and I hope not my last.Please be kind.

I am a Forest fan first and foremost but my team north of the border is Inverness and I even have a shirt. As someone who loves the place when visiting I have adopted Inverness has my second club for many years.

I have been to about 4 matches whilst in Inverness and now Ive heard Brewster has got the chop.

I dont know if anyone is lined up for the job fulltime but please dont laugh Colin Calderwood would do a great job. He his very organised and I am sure would keep the team up.I so hope there is no relegation.I think he know as gone to be a coach at Newcastle but im sure the lure of a top job would be considered.

Any thoughts and please honest?

Hello Everyone.

This is my first post on here and I hope not my last.Please be kind.

I am a Forest fan first and foremost but my team north of the border is Inverness and I even have a shirt. As someone who loves the place when visiting I have adopted Inverness has my second club for many years.

I have been to about 4 matches whilst in Inverness and now Ive heard Brewster has got the chop.

I dont know if anyone is lined up for the job fulltime but please dont laugh Colin Calderwood would do a great job. He his very organised and I am sure would keep the team up.I so hope there is no relegation.I think he know as gone to be a coach at Newcastle but im sure the lure of a top job would be considered.

Any thoughts and please honest?

i'd have him!