FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

No More Mr Nice Guy

Granty isn't at his best at the moment due to having to keep an eye on what Lionel is up to and therefore not being able to concentrate 100% on his own game , if you've ever played the game at a decent level this would be blatantly obvious .

I just think it is disappointing that our manager and assistant manager have not played at a level, like you, that would allow them your insight into this situation!

Talk about making facts fit!!

What a load of rubbish!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granty isn't at his best at the moment due to having to keep an eye on what Lionel is up to and therefore not being able to concentrate 100% on his own game , if you've ever played the game at a decent level this would be blatantly obvious .

And at what level have you played at then "Dalneighcaley"?

I just think they're all pish. Pavel excluded.

Esson's a good keeper...

True, as is Fraser but they don't count as more often than not, they don't have a chance to do anything to stop shots because Munro's wild swing at the ball has failed to connect, belted Pavels in the knackers, who has then fallen to the deck clutching his man bits, and at the exact same moment as his face has hit the deck, Lionel has tried to dribble the ball out of the 6 yard box, and has been tackled by pavels' face. This has one again resulted in Arfield scoring for Falkirk. Meanwhile, Tokley (AKA 'the Athlete') is still trying to flat foot run back from the opposition by line.

I just think it is disappointing that our manager and assistant manager have not played at a level, like you, that would allow them your insight into this situation!

What a load of rubbish!

Please accept my sincere apologies for having a different opinion to you :rotflmao:

What a load of rubbish!

Please accept my sincere apologies for having a different opinion to you :rotflmao:

**** come back.

Oh come on "Dalneighcaley" tell us what "decent level" you played at? - Just so that we an bow to you when required!

Oh come on "Dalneighcaley" tell us what "decent level" you played at? - Just so that we an bow to you when required!

Played Highland League and had a couple of unsuccessful trials for senior teams . You ?

Guest Muir-Jaggie

Played Highland League and had a couple of unsuccessful trials for senior teams . You ?

What team did you play for in the Highland League???

At least pretend to be on-topic ffs, I havent had to delete/edit anything for months so please dont start bickering as I cant remember how to do it.

And I've no idea what youre talking about TheKnowledge with regards to IHE, your brother and the Police but if he reports that post then I'll learn how to delete again.

Guest Muir-Jaggie

At least pretend to be on-topic ffs, I havent had to delete/edit anything for months so please dont start bickering as I cant remember how to do it.

And I've no idea what youre talking about TheKnowledge with regards to IHE, your brother and the Police but if he reports that post then I'll learn how to delete again.

simmer :rotflmao:

So the Highland League is a decent level is it? Sounds like you maybe played for Fort William or Brora. Please don't give us this bull of playing at a "decent level" - we really aren't interested in dreamers!

No one is bickering? It was a sarcastic remark, like his sarcastic sexists remarks to me (along the lines of get back to the ironing). If he can joke at us why can we not have a bit of banter back?

OOOH! We are getting testy today aren't we?

I agree with the lady though--- that ironing crack was uncalled for and NOT very gentlemanly.

The problem with Lionel, spelt with an "e", is the same as the problem highlighted in the movie "The Sound of Music"....what can we do with a person like Maria?

Every time he is criticised for making a boo-boo he saves a certain goal with timely tackles or a brilliant header past the left hand post (this one courtesy of the BBC highlights of the St Mirren match). So he is human?---well, does it not add to the spice of the game? If his overall summary position is therefore neutral where is the fault?

And if there is a shred of truth in the accusation that Granty's game is suffering because of his heartfelt reponsibility to look after Lionel then why does he not simply look after his own bailiewick and get on with his actual duties and leave Lionel to sink or swim?

Either way I think Lionel will still end up being Lionel---and if he does not stop this kind of play I will never be able to stop agreeing with Manfer..... GOTTA LOVE HIM ! :rotflmao:

imrie at the start of season was one of better players, he used to run 80 yards to win back a stray pass and so on. now if some thing doesnt go he like a foul he will stop and look if anyone is lookin at him and then have a go at the ref. Spit the fecking dummy out!

Guest Muir-Jaggie

imrie at the start of season was one of better players, he used to run 80 yards to win back a stray pass and so on. now if some thing doesnt go he like a foul he will stop and look if anyone is lookin at him and then have a go at the ref. Spit the fecking dummy out!

If he is on the ball and another player comes at him and wins the ball he will drop to the ground. Seen him do that in most games now

So what do we think has changed him then?

Guest Muir-Jaggie

New management team ???

You would think with they way things are this would make him better? Or is it because now everyone seems to be pulling their weight and working as a team he doesn't look as good?

Maybe Terry & MM like there strikers to play a bit different and Imrie is not use to it. I think brewster would have done better with Imrie than what Terry and MM can do with him but then again there both defenders so they can tell the strikers about the defenders and what things to look out for

New management team ???

You would think with they way things are this would make him better? Or is it because now everyone seems to be pulling their weight and working as a team he doesn't look as good?

Maybe Terry & MM like there strikers to play a bit different and Imrie is not use to it. I think brewster would have done better with Imrie than what Terry and MM can do with him but then again there both defenders so they can tell the strikers about the defenders and what things to look out for

Yeah I see your points.

Lets just hope they have realised this and get Imrie back to his shape before! Nothing worse than knowing someone has the skills and great work ethic and then they loose it.