FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Free Bus To Game?

RossP

There usually is but dont look at me for the times. i think its usually 2.15 for a 3pm kick off.

Take a bike on the train with you to Inverness, i done that once :blah01:

Take a bike on the train with you to Inverness, i done that once :021:

RossP says: "My ankle is knackered" :blah01: So cant see him being fit to ride a bike can you???

Anyone know if theres a bus running from the bus station??? Time???

Take a bike on the train with you to Inverness, i done that once :lol:

RossP says: "My ankle is knackered" :blah01: So cant see him being fit to ride a bike can you???

Anyone know if theres a bus running from the bus station??? Time???

He could hop down :021:

There usually is but dont look at me for the times. i think its usually 2.15 for a 3pm kick off.

Take a bike on the train with you to Inverness, i done that once :blah01:

Cycling is by far the best way of getting to and from the park. You can fly past the crowds after the game and be sitting with your pint before the car park has even cleared. Also drink driving laws are a bit hazy for cycling ...*cue barroom lawyer*

As for the bus, I suspect that it will leave about 11.45. Not much beer time then.

I'm getting the 11:35am bus in the Inverness from Fortrose. Do you think I will have enough time to walk down to the stadium or will i need to get a taxi?

I meant in TO Inverness haha not "in the Inverness"

I'm getting the 11:35am bus in the Inverness from Fortrose. Do you think I will have enough time to walk down to the stadium or will i need to get a taxi?

So what time do you arrive in Inverness?

Just after 12pm

Just after 12pm

Hmm I would prob get a taxi, you would prob make it walking to the ground in that time but to be on the safe side so that you dont miss kick off or if there are ques.

Just after 12pm

Hmm I would prob get a taxi, you would prob make it walking to the ground in that time but to be on the safe side so that you dont miss kick off or if there are ques.

Ok cheers

Is there not bus stops on the Longman dual carriageway bit, maybe the kind driver will stop for you, he will be stopped at the roundabout anyway. Have a word in his ear, but watch out if he is a County fan.

Is there not bus stops on the Longman dual carriageway bit, maybe the kind driver will stop for you, he will be stopped at the roundabout anyway. Have a word in his ear, but watch out if he is a County fan.

I will ask him but most of them don't let you I don't think :021:

As topic title suggests...

My ankle is knackered from last night's 5 asides, so i'm nae managing to walk this one! :021:

You're a teacher aren't you, fully refreshed and reinvigorated thanks to study leave. You should be able to hop to the ground? :D :D :D :D

That is very true!! I even have an in-service day today, which has given me extra chance to take it easy ahead of tomorrow's excitement.

Unfortunately for the last few years i've been roped into playing in 3 different 5-aside teams in Aberdeen who play every week, as well as having a weekly kickabout with mates. This means I can never consider myself 'refreshed and reinvigorated'!

I've been putting off the ankle surgery, so I can enjoy a 3 week summer holiday in Japan followed by Norway v. Scotland trip. As soon as that is out of the way i'll 'hop' onto the surgeons table.

Take a bike on the train with you to Inverness, i done that once :021:

Cycling is by far the best way of getting to and from the park. You can fly past the crowds after the game and be sitting with your pint before the car park has even cleared. Also drink driving laws are a bit hazy for cycling ...*cue barroom lawyer*

As for the bus, I suspect that it will leave about 11.45. Not much beer time then.

If deemed to be under the influence on a cycle you can be prosecuted for being drunk in charge of a vehicle.

You took the words right out of my mouth. Your coming over the bridge anyway, check google maps how far away is the bus stop on the north side of the bridge or even better its highly likely that the bus will be stuck in traffic on the A9 at the roundabout, see if you can jump out there.

You took the words right out of my mouth. Your coming over the bridge anyway, check google maps how far away is the bus stop on the north side of the bridge or even better its highly likely that the bus will be stuck in traffic on the A9 at the roundabout, see if you can jump out there.

I think the bus used to stop on the bridge but apparently they're not supposed to do that anymore :angry:

I think the bus used to stop on the bridge but apparently they're not supposed to do that anymore :angry:

Theres a bus stop just before the bridge thats where the number 25 and 27 stop but i dont know if your going to be on any of thoses buses

I think the bus used to stop on the bridge but apparently they're not supposed to do that anymore :ohmy:

Theres a bus stop just before the bridge thats where the number 25 and 27 stop but i dont know if your going to be on any of thoses buses

No i'm getting the number 26