FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Richie Foran May Stay

Guest Mahonio

new team :021: who he sign for?

he might be sign for Falkirk or Saint Johnstone. if Foran sign for either he make good money. better than get now. go foran!

I think the comment was ment about Rooster..... I cant wait for Rossco the get his stud on the ***!!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

?It is not one I can afford to take lightly. I need time to talk to one or two people who I trust before making up my mind.

shows the man as a loyal Terry Butcherite... fingers crossed, Im going out on a limb here and saying I recon if foran goes after saying what he has in that interview that TB isnt planning to stay around long eather.... Terry what you thing big yin.. should i stay... Nope im off soon anyway you best go now......

There was a big about Foran in todays Daily Star and Sun....think its an old interview though. Saying he has had other offers, but he loves it so much in Inverness, the fans, the people, the club and Terry Butcher as a manager. Promising.

St Johnstone offered him a 2 year deal according to the Express. If thats the only offer he has had then we may keep him. Don't think there'd be much difference in wages at least.

With Yogi off to Hibs. Falkirks interest will hit the backburner I would imagine.

And with luck Foran will choose continuity over SPL status. Perhaps he fancies a promotion chase. Who knows.

I also read in the paper that Kerr has rejected his cotract offer. Letting Vigurs go is no looking soo pretty now. Not that it ever did in my opinion.

Foran is a laughing stock with Falkirk Fans. What i say, is that it was a wonderful save by Mallo.

ou can strike Falkirk Off the list.

Hopefully Richie stays as i cant think there would be a huge difference in the contract offers

I think we all know know that Kerr is gone

Also, reading in the P&J todday i read that Proctor only got his contract offer yesterday, what seems to be the delay 2 daya fter the relegation was confirmed it said on the website a contract would be offered to Proctor so what seems to have taken so long

There was a big about Foran in todays Daily Star and Sun....think its an old interview though. Saying he has had other offers, but he loves it so much in Inverness, the fans, the people, the club and Terry Butcher as a manager. Promising.

So he's off tomorrow then. Speeches of undying loyalty are only made when you're getting your coat...

Would be a decent fee to recieve for a player who is so inconsistent. But given the current issues with Setanta that fee may put teams of wanting him.

I think it would be a mistake to let Imrie go... I agree he's inconsistent, greedy and misses lots of opportunitys. He also scores the occasional wonder goal!

He has the ability to give lesser defences a torrid time, and with us going down a league hopefully the standard of defending will be less and we will see him doing that more often, he can also play in a couple of positions which gives us more cover and competition for places which will be useful with the reduced size squad we are going to have in the first division.

Edited by kiltarlity

I think he has a touch but like black can be a wingie barsteward, I rate him as a player and i beleve he fits in with us but when things dont go his way he spits the dummy out, reminds me at time in that small spoilt brat way of someone worth 1000 time more, (this is no ref to his footballing skills, just his ability to spit that dummy!!!)

CC is a f*cking legend... don't care what anyone says about him as a manager but as a representive of the club he deserves nothing but respect. The guy genuinely cares about the ICT and the city, he is biased as feck whenever he's on the TV or radio but I fecking love it.

I felt let down when he resigned as manager because I had backed him to the hilt but I could understand he was doing it in the best interests of the fans, board and players (in that order)

I hope he is forever affiliated with ICT... proper gentleman

That's the best post you've ever written mate.

CC is a f*cking legend... don't care what anyone says about him as a manager but as a representive of the club he deserves nothing but respect. The guy genuinely cares about the ICT and the city, he is biased as feck whenever he's on the TV or radio but I fecking love it.

I felt let down when he resigned as manager because I had backed him to the hilt but I could understand he was doing it in the best interests of the fans, board and players (in that order)

I hope he is forever affiliated with ICT... proper gentleman

That's the best post you've ever written mate.

seems like a back handed compliment :rolleyes: