FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Richie Foran May Stay

Guest Mahonio

Whats the word then? I've has 2 lads in work ask whats his script... one a Falkrud fan the other a killy fan, I've has a look through the usual sites but nothing as yet, any other "I know his dogs brothers sisters dads fish and he said" Info?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

According to MFR Foran and Djebi-zadi are signing for another year

Dog **** radio.. they alway make **** up, I listen to it once and they changed the age or someone 3 times in one report.. I do hope its true though!!

I told you all this yesterday. Charlie Christie said he had signed on Friday night. He said so at the youth meeting on Sunday. BRILLIANT NEWS. out that in yer pipe and smoke it dundee fc, most important signing of season

Indeed. Dundee will be raging at having to console themselves with Harkins and Griffiths.

Hope we follow this one up with a couple of creative midfielders and perhaps another striker.

Indeed. Dundee will be raging at having to console themselves with Harkins and Griffiths.

Hope we follow this one up with a couple of creative midfielders and perhaps another striker.

I'd settle for one creative midfielder and an experienced forward.

Proctor and Zadi have also signed.

I believe Butcher is aiming for a squad of 22.

Interesting given Bennett is aiming for a squad of 18 :rolleyes:

Kencar - I completely forgot we had Odihambo signed up. Happy with those 4 (Odihambo, Foran, Barrowman and Rooney up front). Granted they didn't find the net regularly in the SPL we didn't often provide them with the chances they neded to score goals. I am hopeful we can pick someone up from somewhere to replace Morais / Wilson and a Rankin style player in the middle to offer a threat going forward.

Edited by RiG

Says in the courier that we have several trialists and we are also looking at the loan market in the SPL. Intrestingly Zander was training with ICT yesterday, you can see him in the photo.

I honestly dont know what to say... we're sorted.... what fantastic news!!!!! Attack attack attack.... mint news!!

In that photo though rossco looks like hes hanging haha.!!

Edited by georgeios