FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Colin Hendry's wife

caleyrule

Sad news...it appears as tho vanity ultimatley cost her her life!

That's an interesting assumption.

My understanding is that she decided to have the lipo a few years back because having 4 children had played Hell with her figure and it's not uncommon for women to have this done to get their figures back after having a family - although I definitely wouldn't have is done myself. Unfortunately though, procedures like that can and do go wrong. The poor woman suffered dreadfully in the last few years: I felt very sorry for her. At least she's not suffering any more. As others have said, RIP.

Sad news...it appears as tho vanity ultimatley cost her her life!

I'm sure you didn't mean that to sound as calous as it did to me. RIP.

Of course there was no malicious intent. I am more sympathetic than most when someone dies, BUT....its a fact, that she went under the knife for unnescescary surgery, which lead to complications, which in turn cost her her life.

On reflection, i concede i may have worded it better, but I was only stating the facts of the matter!

Edited by SMEE

Personally I don't believe you should meddle with what God gave you unless there's a good reason for it, such as scars, burns or some problem that's seriously affecting your life. Too many people take plastic surgery way too lightly these days and plastic surgeons are being allowed to dictate what constitutes "beauty", or even "normality". This is definitely not a healthy outlook. However, I can kind of understand why a woman would want to have a procedure like lipo or a tummy tuck to try and recapture what she feels to be lost looks: getting older and saggier can be demoralising for us all. Unfortunately all these procedures have risks. Sadly Denise Hendry isn't the first person to die because of botched liposuction and sadly she won't be the last.