FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Stratford Signs

DundeeICT

Yeh what happened to relegation costing clubs over ?1.5 million! I have to say that our squad is starting to look like it has a lot more depth now. Not sure about the right side of midfield though.

Goalkeepers: Esson and Allison

Defenders: Stratford, Tokely, Munro, Zadi, Proctor, Duff, Hastings

Midfield: Eagle, Hayes, McBain, Imrie, Duncan, Hastings, Cox, Gillespie, Morrison

Strikers: Rooney, Barrowman, Foran, Odhiambo, Sutherland, Park,

Looking like a decent squad now. Cover in all positions.

Yeh what happened to relegation costing clubs over ?1.5 million! I have to say that our squad is starting to look like it has a lot more depth now. Not sure about the right side of midfield though.

Apparently Eagle and Haynes can play on either side as can Imrie. Stratford and Proctor can both play on the right as well.

although i havent seen our new players in action, the updates from the pre-season games have been great. I feel the quality & depth to the team provide us with a team capable of winning the championship.

cant wait for the 8th August

In the paper that Butcher hopes to offer Bulvitus a deal which would take the squad to 25. I take it this probably means any Sanchez deal is dead ? If we got him, he could possibly be our tricky/exciting replacement for Morais ?

Alex - Kieran Wilson is also listed as a goalkeeper is he not ?

In the paper that Butcher hopes to offer Bulvitus a deal which would take the squad to 25. I take it this probably means any Sanchez deal is dead ? If we got him, he could possibly be our tricky/exciting replacement for Morais ?

It was mentioned a couple of weeks ago that Butcher anticipates bids for some of our players as the transfer deadline gets closer. Having signed a few players, the focus may now turn to moving on some of the players Butcher doesn't fancy.

Sanchez can play up front as well and Butcher says he wants another attacker so it wouldn't suprise me if they do mayb'e offer him a deal after all.

I can see the likes of Park going out on loan so that may free up space as well. Jamie Duff mayb'e as well if we sign Bulvitis.

He's not mentioned on the main site

He's not mentioned on the main site

Doesnt even say he's being realeased from the club

http://www.ictfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Squa...1686847,00.html

He definitely WAS listed .... I took my list for the squad from there a few weeks ago and have just added/removed players as they came/went .... I guess he needs to come off the squad list now too.

There could be two reasons for this (not sure which, or even if both come into play here)

1. His last official club was DC United in the MLS so he is technically coming from abroad. Although he was released by DC in Aug 2008, he may still have been contracted to MLS as they hold all the player registrations, not the clubs.

2. Scotland and England are separate members of UEFA with their national associations therefore its an international transfer.

There could be two reasons for this (not sure which, or even if both come into play here)

1. His last official club was DC United in the MLS so he is technically coming from abroad

2. Scotland and England are separate members of UEFA with their national associations therefore its an international transfer.

Been trying to find out more info on this, and as far as i can see Scotty's idea number 1 seems correct

post edited since you quoted me .... one thing about MLS is the players are not "owned" by the clubs, they are usually picked in a draft (or via a rule called 'discovery' but thats not applicable here) and their registrations are held by MLS. He was released by DC in late 2008 so even though he is without a club he may still be affiliated to MLS in some way

post edited since you quoted me .... one thing about MLS is the players are not "owned" by the clubs, they are usually picked in a draft (or via a rule called 'discovery' but thats not applicable here) and their registrations are held by MLS. He was released by DC in late 2008 so even though he is without a club he may still be affiliated to MLS in some way

And still getting paid if my understanding of the system there is right???