FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Stratford Signs

DundeeICT

Yeh what happened to relegation costing clubs over ?1.5 million! I have to say that our squad is starting to look like it has a lot more depth now. Not sure about the right side of midfield though.

Apparently Eagle and Haynes can play on either side as can Imrie. Stratford and Proctor can both play on the right as well.

Lee Cox can also play right-back if I remember right.

Looking at our team i would say we have the best team in the league. We have players with 1st divison and SPL experiance plus some new talent who could bring a bit of spark.

Dunfermline thought the same in recent seasons.

Yeh what happened to relegation costing clubs over ?1.5 million!

Relegation probably has cost us that much actually. Have a look at the PWC report on SPL finances and you'll see our turnover before our entry to the SPL was around ?1.2 million. Whilst in the SPL, thank largely to the TV deal, it was nearer ?3 million.

Edited by RiG

Stratford was on trial with us about a month ago but was deemed not good enough??

Seems to have had a decent background though.

He was actually sent on a spying mission. He had no intention of winning a contract so didn't show what he can do. His mission was to make the Staggies think ICT had put together a rubbish team. Lead them into a false sense of security and all that. :(

Stratford was on trial with us about a month ago but was deemed not good enough??

Seems to have had a decent background though.

Brewster certainly had a habit of discarding trialists when he was here

bit off topic, but looking at the county team, i have seen them in action in pre-season, and they look surprisingly like brewster has had quite a large say in their tactics: garry wood up front as a lone striker, when he really shouldn't, and relying on big players to blast their way up the pitch, when they really can't.

bit off topic, but looking at the county team, i have seen them in action in pre-season, and they look surprisingly like brewster has had quite a large say in their tactics: garry wood up front as a lone striker, when he really shouldn't, and relying on big players to blast their way up the pitch, when they really can't.

:(

County for relegation? :(

County's main 2 strikers are injured hence Wood up front on his own & for some reason they seem reluctant to unleash the 'power' of John Stewart :(

In all seriousness they are looking more like half a team, compared to our full squad.

I am always amazed when seeing john stewart, have to remind myself that he is still in his twenties.

With the 4 newbies, fairly confident of 4 derby wins. Don't think i have ever been so confident of an eventful (maybe not in the end successful) season.