FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Awfy quiet the night

tm4tj

What's the score, nobody around, big game tomorrow and the fans are awol......................

Come on guys and girls, give a shout for the Caley Thistle boys

Lets get it right up the gudgies

As I don't come from this area, I not getting over excited about this one.... Should be a great atmosphere all the same.

I can understand it is a massive fixture for most of the fans, but personally I much prefer to see ICT taking on the Old Firm - and gubbing them.

Roll on season 2010 - 11!

working tommorrow 8-12 then heading straight to sneck from work,pick up a few things at b+q then of to the game on bus from bus station,whats time departure 2.15? and how much is it? never used it b4

Surely you can walk from B&Q?

working tommorrow 8-12 then heading straight to sneck from work,pick up a few things at b+q then of to the game on bus from bus station,whats time departure 2.15? and how much is it? never used it b4

never thought on that as needed stuff in the town also so was planning parking at rose street car park

never thought on that as needed stuff in the town also so was planning parking at rose street car park

Go to town first and then walk from B&Q would be much easier and it is free

There I was sitting in my mates house in Inverness chilling , My 8 year old being baby sat by my middle step daughter. When 8yr old texts me simply saying "Get Home Now!"

I phones she's in floods of tears and hysterical, saying that their was a massive spider in her bedroom, that her sister was screaming at her and her sisters boyfriend was teasing and winding her up.

So jump in car and drive back to the village.... and sort out everyone and get rid of spider!

The joys of parent hood!! Come on the Caley Jags...