FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

MUPPETS

IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER

Oh no no there is alot in the back ground that stopped Robbo being looked at.. the board and him had a fall out and now the board arnt interested in what would have been right for the team at the time!! cut noise and face spring to mind..

Not true, Robbo never fell out with the board, thats a fact.

Do go on...

Majority shareholder is not on the board. :blink:

Just went for a brew and a tab.. I get you now Doh!!

I dont beleve they had the club at heart when we were down and out in the SPL with time to spare. TB did put up a good fight all the same but in all honest, didnt know the club or how hard the SFL would be down here...

Would anyone care to put forward an argument to state that the sheer amateurism and incompetency of the muppets has not taken this club into the position that it currently finds itself in ?

Very much doubt it.

Brewster should of been gone long before he was. Many would probably argue he shouldn't have been able to return in the first place. We may still be in the top flight had this been carried through, suppose we'll never know though.

I don't see any problem with them appointing Butcher, it was clearly between him and Robbo. Maybe Robbo never got it because of issues between himself and the board/shareholders, whatever, I don't know much of the background details to be honest, but some people out there do, and fair play if they don't post it on here, that's entirely up to them.

I think Terry and June will be gone at the end of this season though after seeing out their contracts.

Would anyone care to put forward an argument to state that the sheer amateurism and incompetency of the muppets has not taken this club into the position that it currently finds itself in ?

Yes....

I could argue that it's the uncaring and unsupportive supporters that have got this club into the position it now finds itself in.

will that not be abit late by then? if we keep going on current form one point every 2 games I think the change would come sooner, as we have said, get the players playing for there wages/place... TB and MM should IMO be in the same boat.

Very much doubt it.

Brewster should of been gone long before he was. Many would probably argue he shouldn't have been able to return in the first place. We may still be in the top flight had this been carried through, suppose we'll never know though.

I don't see any problem with them appointing Butcher, it was clearly between him and Robbo. Maybe Robbo never got it because of issues between himself and the board/shareholders, whatever, I don't know much of the background details to be honest, but some people out there do, and fair play if they don't post it on here, that's entirely up to them.

I think Terry and June will be gone at the end of this season though after seeing out their contracts.

Most in the know would look at the middle pargraph and nod - Robbo was the obvious choice but would have meant that the muppets would have to admit that they were wrong - that would/will never happen.

Very much doubt it.

that would/will never happen.

Clearly.. :rolleyes:

With the benefit of hindsight we can now say it wasn't the right decision. I think it was a choice between Butcher and Robbo. THe board had already made a huge boob appointing a manager who had previously been at the club, and it failed miserably, should they have done it again and Robbo wasn't successful, then they would have got pelters for making the same mistake twice, and people would be saying we should have appointed Robbo?

Or is what I have just stated above a convenient excuse to hide a not-so-secret personal fall out? :024:

I heard before todays game that Butcher had to win two out of the next 4 or ............

Not going to happen.... He and MM have to paid for the remainder of their contracts....

Unless of course, someone like Robbo agreed to take the job on without a salary.

I heard before todays game that Butcher had to win two out of the next 4 or ............

Really doubt it.. What source?

Brew had to go a 7 game unbeaten run before the BoD decided enough was enough.

I dont know if what was just said is true, i do hope however the BoD learnt from letting it run so long.

Not going to happen.... He and MM have to paid for the remainder of their contracts....

Unless of course, someone like Robbo agreed to take the job on without a salary.

Why would "someone like Robbo" do that? It's not like playing Championship manager, peoples lives are involved here, if he were to be held accountable he should have the rewards too.

Take TB and MM out into the car park and stand them against the wall to use for target practice. I'm sure they'd be safe.

Brew had to go a 7 game unbeaten run before the BoD decided enough was enough.

Shurely shum mishtake? Did Brewster ever go 7 games unbeaten?

Yep...on my football managers game before i stopped him!

**sinister laugh**

I now believe we are stuck with Butcher til the summer and whether we win the league or not he is gone(hopefully)