Team fer Tinkerville

Cox played in his one and only for Leicester at right back against Hinchcliffe. It was regarded as his natural position when he was there was alluded to when he signed.

Edited by Renegade

To all the Duncan critics please answer this: if Russell made ten good passes and one bad one which would you notice? Seems to me, from reports on the matchday thread that Russell had a good game today and last week yet the same posters are slating him as have always done.

One the first point I'd have to say that I may well notice, but the problem is that he's such a liability when it comes to passing and it's not just that, his shooting from outside the box is mediocre at best, even though he seems to go for glory with that quite often, and these silly little temper tantrums he's had recently are a load of nonsense. IMO he didn't have a particularly amazing game yesterday, hence the reason the one main change I've made, is replacing him in the middle with Lee Cox, someone who from what I have seen is a better passer of the ball and a bit more professional in the temper catergory.