County at Hampden

dan_ict

Heard from a few folk they have only been given 5000 seats for the semi-final. Surley they would sell more tickets than that

Dingwall only has a population of 5,000 :P

6000 ACTUALLY Alan :D

I think this game is going to be shown on Sky - no doubt that'll have a negative impact on the county turnout. Can't see too many Celtic fans going either.

And with a 12.30 kick off will mean a ridiculously early start for their travelling support.

I've also heard that chairman McGreggor won't be making the trip, as it will interfere with his church schedules...

Ah well.

Heard from a few folk they have only been given 5000 seats for the semi-final. Surley they would sell more tickets than that

If we assume that around 10-12% of any population support their local football team then 600 would be more like it. I do think they'll muster up around 6000. Neutrals love to go and witness the underdogs do well and half the Glasgow football loving population would love to witness Celtic get stuffed.

13,255 attended our semi v Dunfermline in 04 and 5728 went to the replay at the Pitt

Will need to find a pub in Dumfries to watch, as thats where the big game that weekend is.

Will there be a supporters bus for the Queen of the South game? I read somewhere that D&E Coaches are using all there buses for the county game.

Will need to find a pub in Dumfries to watch, as thats where the big game that weekend is.

Will there be a supporters bus for the Queen of the South game? I read somewhere that D&E Coaches are using all there buses for the county game.

As far as i know there is