FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Volcanic Ash

IT86

Just to add congrats to all at ICT for a wonderful achievement in bouncing back to the SPL.Well done to all those supporters who 'believed' way back in those bleak mid table mid winter months. Have to admit I was a bit agnostic myself then. Anyway, before you think that this should be added to another congrats thread can you all get praying/hoping/believing that the airlines get flying normally before Thurs. Got a mate who is flying in on Thurs from the States for the Ayr and Dundee games. Support above and beyond the call of duty, so here's hoping he makes it. I'm sure there are other supporters in a similar position so good luck to you all.

Just to add congrats to all at ICT for a wonderful achievement in bouncing back to the SPL.Well done to all those supporters who 'believed' way back in those bleak mid table mid winter months. Have to admit I was a bit agnostic myself then. Anyway, before you think that this should be added to another congrats thread can you all get praying/hoping/believing that the airlines get flying normally before Thurs. Got a mate who is flying in on Thurs from the States for the Ayr and Dundee games. Support above and beyond the call of duty, so here's hoping he makes it. I'm sure there are other supporters in a similar position so good luck to you all.

Good news IT86 , Airspace in Northern Scotland to open on Tuesday :lol:

Good news IT86 , Airspace in Northern Scotland to open on Tuesday :D

Bad news is, Volcanic ash is apparently due over USA east coast from this evening. :lol:

Bad news is, Volcanic ash is apparently due over USA east coast from this evening. :(

There were fears this morning as Air Canada, Westjet and Porter cancelled flights out of NewFoundland (where the ash would hit first then travel down the east coast of Canada and the USA) .... but recent reports say the fear is lifting and no disruption expected

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/nation...article1539013/