FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

What's our worth?

Joonya

Players are only worth what somebody is willing to pay for them

You are spot on jaggie1994. I really do laugh when all the guessing starts and at the end of the day NOBODY on this board (probably even our FC Board) has the faintest idea on player valuations. Our record for selling players is dire and you can decide who is to blame for that. I really don't see it changing much unless TB does the business. Sorry but this is a nonsence thread so I would guess that our squad is worth 5 million pesetas.

While no-one knows actual figures, surely the point of this thread is just to raise discussion about possible prices :D . I dont think our irish trio will be worth a huge amount ... unless they can prove themselves in the SPL. If they are devastating as they were this season I would expect huge figures, but realistically against harder oppostion they will not run riot. I think TB has a lot of experience in this field which our previous manager's did not. I know its the board who make the decision at the end of the day, but im more hopeful with TB in our club

While no-one knows actual figures, surely the point of this thread is just to raise discussion about possible prices :lol: . I dont think our irish trio will be worth a huge amount ... unless they can prove themselves in the SPL. If they are devastating as they were this season I would expect huge figures, but realistically against harder oppostion they will not run riot. I think TB has a lot of experience in this field which our previous manager's did not. I know its the board who make the decision at the end of the day, but im more hopeful with TB in our club

I too relish the thought of TB dealing with the valuations of players in and out but will he be allowed to? If he does, what is the need for a DofF? OBTW valuation is now 2million pesetas because of new government. :D

I really do laugh when all the guessing starts and at the end of the day NOBODY on this board (probably even our FC Board) has the faintest idea on player valuations.....

Sorry but this is a nonsence thread so I would guess that our squad is worth 5 million pesetas.

While no-one knows actual figures, surely the point of this thread is just to raise discussion about possible prices :blink: .

exactamundo! :P

Scott Arfield has signed from Falkirk to Hudersfield for ?400,000 increasing to ?600,000 when he reaches a certain number of appearences.

Is he really that much better than the majority of our squad? Does the fact he's only 21 make the price more acceptable, or indeed the buying out of the remainder of his 5-year contract?

I'm wondering if anyones opinions have changed about our own players worth now....