FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Supporters bus for Rangers game?

Joe DiMaggio

I'm sure Joe that if you ring Mairi or Cath Fraser a seat could be made available for your one way trip.

On the subject of Rangers game, I need to take my car as I'm staying at Airport Holiday Inn that night so can someone tell me wheres best and safest to park car near Ibrox.

Can't make it this time.

Alex...I always park in a wee industrial estate up by where all the coaches park. Go up past the official car park and it's just to the right, a two minute walk to the ground.

There's usually a couple of neds hanging about there with the old 'quid to look after your car mate' scam....which is better than the £7 to park in the car park, and is preferable to getting back to find your car bashed in!

Though last time the polis were patrolling the area so the neds weren't there....free parking.

• 2 weeks later...

The supporters busses are all full. Thought i'd just bump this back to the top if anyone is driving back after the game that could maybe give me a lift. Can get the megabus later but need to be back in inverness earlier than that. Or is there any bars running a bus to this game?