FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Goal Celebration

Wanderer

A bit over-elaborate and in my opinion not a patch on Brian Thompson's sheep-sha**ing celebration of the umpteenth goal in a cup-tie in response to cheeky taunts from Annan Athletic supporters.

Not bad though. :_thumbup:

to be honest if I was in the opposition team and saw them doing that after scoring, the next tackle would be about 6 inches too high and about half a yard too late :_header:

it's a bit over elaborate isn't it?

to be honest if I was in the opposition team and saw them doing that after scoring, the next tackle would be about 6 inches too high and about half a yard too late :_header:

So you'ld rather let your team down and get sent off than quickly score a goal whilst the opposition are making idiots of themselves?

So you'ld rather let your team down and get sent off than quickly score a goal whilst the opposition are making idiots of themselves?

you think I'd get caught? Old skool football, back in the 80s....you'd only get a warning for that

• 4 weeks later...