FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

pies

jagster

You don't know what pies are until you come round our way in Lancashire! The traditional mutton Scotch Pie should be banned under EU Health and Safety Law, especially when it's passed via the chip fryer. (I promise not to be controversial too often!)

You don't know what pies are until you come round our way in Lancashire! The traditional mutton Scotch Pie should be banned under EU Health and Safety Law, especially when it's passed via the chip fryer. (I promise not to be controversial too often!)

Personally I prefer the sound and taste of an Englishman's severed bollicks in an industrial fat fryer. :_funny:

• Disagree 2

Personally I prefer the sound and taste of an Englishman's severed bollicks in an industrial fat fryer. :_funny:

I thought that you'd prefer them unsevered in an indusrial fryer or would that make you bite off more than you could chew?..................and I thought you were a Lanky like me. Looks like I'd better tread carefully, especially if there's severed bollicks rolling around!

Can we get conformation that it was in fact MacDougal and Hastie pies on sale tonight and whether this is to be the case from now on? If so....a superb decision!

Was deffo there pies in the van at the north stand end and when I asked Mr Hastie himself he said that they intend to be there at all home games this season - It was a brand new catering van they had bought and they had one or two little hiccups but the steak pie was the same prices as the normal ones sold but with considerably more filling. I had 2 :scarygrin: now you know who ate all the pies :rotflmao:

Edited by tm4tj
fixing smiley

Mac & Hastie pies are the best, they won a competision last year for best football pie in britain!!!!

but they arleady supply pies for ross c*unty and clach and i think the quantity of pies we will be asking for is a bit to much.

but they arleady supply pies for ross c*unty and clach and i think the quantity of pies we will be asking for is a bit to much.

Thought it was Deas the bakers in dingwall that do c*untys pie and that?

maybe they have changed it now but i was told by a VERY reliable sorce that they were supplying them last season.

Can we get conformation that it was in fact MacDougal and Hastie pies on sale tonight and whether this is to be the case from now on? If so....a superb decision!

Was deffo there pies in the van at the north stand end and when I asked Mr Hastie himself he said that they intend to be there at all home games this season - It was a brand new catering van they had bought and they had one or two little hiccups but the steak pie was the same prices as the normal ones sold but with considerably more filling. I had 2:scarygrin: now you know who ate all the pies :rotflmao:

Before anyone builds up hope I dont think these will be in the servery's. Only on the van. I can see big queues and running out at the van.

spoke to the piemakers in the market a week ago and can confirm they will be at ict all season, and clach and county. Several thousand will be made for our home games, hundreds for clach whereas county are still reheating theirs each week!!

spoke to the piemakers in the market a week ago and can confirm they will be at ict all season, and clach and county. Several thousand will be made for our home games, hundreds for clach whereas county are still reheating theirs each week!!

:_talktalktalk: Of course you did, thousands for us I could stretch to believe against Old Firm opposition, hundreds for Clach on the other hand? :_lol: